Closed Long-term Adventure Romance?

Currently reading:
Closed Long-term Adventure Romance?

Dorkfisher

A serf thinking he's a knight
Local time
Today 12:40 PM
Hello and welcome! I am looking to have long-term adventure and romance role play, and for that I need a partner, which might be where you come in.

First Things First:
About Me: I am a 22 year old male and have been role playing for about 8 years now and have a good bit of experience I think. I don't usually respond with paragraphs and paragraphs of text, usually one to two paragraphs or whatever feels right. I am more quality or quantity, I like detail but I don't want to make a story with Jules Verne. I like to do all kinds of stories and pairings, both sfw and nsfw, though more often than not I want an adventure. I won't do fandoms, I like to build the world with my partner, not play to some pre-established rules. For anyone looking for a partner with kinks, I am probably not the guy for you, that being said I am down for some, just ask and I'll let you know. I work a lot and may not always be able to respond, but I do try to reply once a day to every other day at a minimum, I like to reply multiple times a day, it's just not always possible. I will try to keep you in the loop about my availability, but if you don't get anything don't worry, I probably just got a bunch of random work projects dumped on me last minute.​
What I'm Looking For: I am looking for a female companion to go on adventures with, simple as that. I would hope for someone that can reply multiple times a days, but people are busy and have lives, so I am fine with anything from once a day to every few days. I am also wanting someone who likes OOC, because it's good to know who you're role playing with, I think it makes it easier to interact with your partner's character if you understand your partner. I would also like someone who is fine with action and violence, none of the plot ideas I have currently go without it.

Settings Ideas:
I am a big fan of post-apocalyptic, especially more realistic scenarios, these are probably my favorite.
Medieval Fantasy- I love D&D, so, yeah. Also, any NADDPoles here? Just wondering...​
Space Adventure- Huge fan of Mass Effect, Star Wars, and Halo, not to mention after watching Iron Blooded Orphans I have wanted to try an RP based in space and interstellar travel... Unfortunately, I have yet to come up with a plot for that one.​
Pairings I like:
Knight x Princess
Knight x Peasant girl
Knight x Queen
Rival Knights
King x Queen
Prince x Princess
Scout / soldier x prisoner
Mercenary x Mercenary
Soldier x Soldier
Scout x Scout
Survivors
If you are interested please let me know and we can discuss further and see about coming up with some Ideas!

Back
Top Bottom