MxF Long-Term MxF Partner Search | Dark Romance, Crime, Historical & More

Currently reading:
MxF Long-Term MxF Partner Search | Dark Romance, Crime, Historical & More

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
Content Warning
  1. Sensitive Topics
Genre Preferences
  1. Romance
  2. Erotic
  3. Historical
  4. Medieval
  5. Crime
Character Preferences
Canon Preferred, but can play OCs
Open to Solicitation For
Any Ideas at All
Open to Group Stories
No

Axel111

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 4:14 AM
Messages
1
Age
24
Pronouns
he/him
Long-Term MxF Partner Search | Dark Romance, Crime, Historical & More

Hey everyone — I’m Axel.

I’ve been roleplaying for a while now and tend to enjoy character-driven stories with strong chemistry, tension, mystery, darker themes and plenty of room for slow-burn development. I primarily play male characters and I’m currently looking for a female writing partner for MxF stories.

My replies usually sit around semi-lit to multi-para depending on the scene and what my partner gives me. I’m fairly flexible with pacing and don’t expect constant replies — consistency and communication matter more to me than speed.

I’m comfortable with darker themes, violence, crime, morally grey characters and some gore where it suits the story. I’m also open to sexual content between adult characters, but I prefer it to be part of an actual plot rather than the entire focus. I’m happy to discuss specific interests and limits privately within the site’s rules before we start writing.

Genre-wise, I’m especially drawn to:

  • Dark Romance
  • Crime / Mafia
  • Historical
  • Medieval / Kingdom
  • Modern
  • Mystery / Thriller
  • Low Fantasy
  • Sports
  • Power Dynamics
  • Slice of Life with darker undertones
I really enjoy female characters who are confident, composed, intimidating, ambitious, strict, morally grey or naturally authoritative. That said, I don’t want them to feel one-note — I like characters with flaws, vulnerabilities, motives and room to evolve.

A few dynamics I enjoy:

Female Countess / Overseer × Young Labourer
A remote estate filled with secrets, class tension and hidden corruption. She expects order; he isn’t easily intimidated and keeps getting involved in things above his station.

Mafia Heiress / Crime Boss × Young Enforcer or Runner
She’s trying to hold onto power while older members of the organisation doubt her. He gets pulled closer to her inner circle and quickly becomes both useful and difficult to control.

Female Club Owner × Security Guard
Modern crime setting. She runs an exclusive club tied to powerful clients and questionable business, while he slowly discovers how deep her world really goes.

Female Director × Rising Actor
A demanding director casts a younger actor in the lead of a deeply personal film. Their professional rivalry gradually becomes something much more complicated.

Female Journalist / Investigator × Local Worker or Guide
She arrives somewhere unfamiliar chasing a dangerous story, while he knows more about the place than he initially admits.

I’m also very open to completely new ideas. If you have a female OC, pairing, dynamic or plot you’ve been wanting to try, I’d genuinely like to hear it. I enjoy building stories together rather than forcing someone into a rigid concept.

All characters will be 18+.

Pairing: MxF
Style: Third person, semi-lit+ / multi-para
Characters: OCs preferred
Themes: Romance, tension, mystery, crime, darker themes, slow burn, power dynamics
Availability: Flexible — quality over speed

If any of that sounds like your kind of thing, feel free to reach out through the forum’s allowed channels and we can build something together.

For the form itself, I’d select MxF, and likely the genre tags Romance, Erotic, Historical, Crime, Modern, Low Fantasy, Medieval, Mystery/Horror if applicable, plus content warnings only for themes you genuinely expect to include.
 
Back
Top Bottom