MxM Long-Term MxM - Open - Yaoi

Seki

Creative and Flexible Roleplayer
Local time
Today 7:50 PM
Pronouns
He, Him, His
(
Hello, I'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner for a yaoi/MxM roleplay. The themes will be fantasy, action-adventure, and romance. I'm an experienced roleplayer and I love to make roleplays interesting for the both of us. I have a current idea for an epic long term roleplay. Please read everything and don't make assumptions about the characters, setting, and plot.

1. The Main Characters [All which have a human form]
-My Character (Seki Satoshi) [Age: 18-21 Gender: Male Race: Unknown] Prince, student

- Your Character

- Trey [Age: 28 Gender: Male Race: Vampire] Seki's guardian, ex-knight

- Stein [Age: 27 Gender: Male Race: Ghoul] Seki's guardian, fashion designer

-Vincent [Age: 29 Gender: Male Race: Vampire] Seki's guardian

- Alisa [Age: 20 Gender: Female Race: Human ] Maid and friend

2. Side Characters

-Akira [Age: 25 Gender: Male Race: Vampire] Seki's childhood friend, mercenary

- Roy [Age: 20 Gender: Male Race: Vampire] Seki's childhood friend, mercenary

- Ashido [Age: 22 Gender: Male Race: Half human/Half creature] Freelance hunter

- Val [Age: 39 Gender: Male Race: Vampire ] Trey's father, King

- Zain [Age: 35 Gender: Male Race: Serpent]

- Kai [Age: 18-21 Gender: Male Race: Human ] Seki's childhood best friend
- There's lots more~
3. Plot

Setting: A fantasy kingdom called Eldon. There will be a institution called Caster. Caster offers a variety of different things. There's a housing system at the place as well. Caster is open 24/7 and rarely closes. Trey also owns a huge mansion and that is where he and his companions live.

Story: Seki Satoshi (my character) is a prince from Crimson Kingdom. Crimson Kingdom was ruled by his wicked parents. Crimson was a well known kingdom and extremely wealthy. Other kingdoms were jealous of Crimson but didn't dare to attack the kingdom to steal it's resources and riches. Crimson is also a quite powerful kingdom. Trey, the king's knight, one day decided to help Seki flee the kingdom from the corrupt rule. Since then, Crimson has hunted both of them for capture. Other kingdoms learned of this and some of them joined the hunt for many reasons: some to get in favor of the Crimson king, some to capture them and sell them on the black market, and some for their own personal desires. Seki and the others lay low at Trey's mansion and Seki enrolled in Caster. Seki and Trey had a long journey together and they've met people along the way that have helped them, including childhood friends and total strangers. You will learn more as you roleplay with me. Your character will partake in these adventures and have loads of things to do in our roleplay, it will be very action-filled, drama-filled, and possibly romance-filled. There's endless possibilities of what you can be and what could go down. I'm giving you freedom to do whatever you want within reason. No relationships between my characters are necessarily permanent, so don't feel you don't have a chance at romance if that's what you want. I make sure that my roleplays have lots of action so there will be badass, fun, creative, and enjoyable scenes.

4. Your options possibly

You have many options as I said above, but, if you are truly lost on what you can do for this roleplay, I can give you a few suggestions:

a. Your character has the option to replace the role of any of the other characters in the roleplay (excluding my character of course).

b. Your character can be a relative or friend of any of the characters in the roleplay

c. Your character can be a royal from another kingdom that desires to capture them for money, for favors from the Crimson King , just to kill them because your character hates them, or whatever you may want.

d. Your character can be the owner, staff member, Caster council, or regular attendee of Caster.

e. Your character could be just a person outside of everything that went down already and you can create his own path as the story goes along.

f. You could make your character from Crimson as well who fled from the corrupt rule with Trey and Seki or could have been on his own.

5. A few rules

- No incest

- I will not roleplay with females

- 18+

-3rd person only

- No weak characters. No overly shy characters. No wimpy characters. No "uwu" characters. No Perfect characters. None of my characters will be as such either.

- No text talk

6. Conclusion

Message me about more information on characters and plot. If you have any questions or comments, message me. I'm very active, so we have lots of time to roleplay. I don't mind if you're a busy person, just let me know.

Extra: Things I love in my roleplays and roleplay partners *Not a must*:
-Strong characters
-Fighters
-Personality
-Originality
-Long posts
-Active
-Multiple characters in the same roleplay
-Details
-Unpredictable events
-Random events that lead to action
-Explaining your reasons of leaving the roleplay before actually leaving so we can fix the problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom