MxM Long term MxM Rp partners! Ideas Inside!

Currently reading:
MxM Long term MxM Rp partners! Ideas Inside!

Local time
Today 2:18 AM
About me!
* I Roleplay in Third Person Only and would prefer it if my RP partner also did as I can't get into Second or First Person
*I match my partner's length, but I prefer at least 5 sentences, but I prefer a LOT more like a Paragraph or two.
*I live in the USA, Central Time Zone!
*I LOVE World Building and Character Building, I am always happy to just discuss world building and character development!
*I prefer darker themes in my plots, but I am fine with more tamer things!
* Groups are ok, but only if you already have a group, I am not looking to write up a group RP RN!
*I tend to play bratty or stubborn subs! I don't like playing overly submissive subs or femboys, I like to play average built or dad bod characters.
*Characters MUST be over 22 but younger than 49! I don't care if there is a large age difference!
*I mostly play Anthro characters (Animalistic characters with human genitalia, No Animal Penis) I have premade characters and they have Refs and Art
* I CAN play human characters, but know they will need to be made up for the RP AND there would be a description VS an Art Reference
*No God modding, I am ok with super powerful characters or immortal ones, but let them have problems, prices to pay for the power and don't let them win every fight! If they win let them still be injured!
*LOVE LOVE ANGST, DRAMA, AND MORALLY BAD CHARACTERS Feel free to have evil character, be a villain and cruel! I like some comedy and some fun and wholesome moments, but if your playing a bandit guy, I don't expect him to be nice, I expect him to be mean, degrading, and a huge asshole!
*I prefer art face claims if you want to use an art ref, refrain from actual photos of actual people :0 Descriptions are also 100% ok!
*I am ok with Cis and Transgender Guys! I would request that you refrain from using the term "Cunt Boy" or "Pussy Boy" As those terms make me very uncomfortable.

*I am cool with OOC! I love talking and making friends but I might be shy at first XD Depends on how we flow.

PLOTS, KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE VERY BASIC! SO they are open to discussion!
1)YC is a married man, but in a loveless marriage, YC Knows that his wife is cheating on him with another man, but can't bring himself to confront her now, at a bar he meets a man and they talk, MC (The man) Offers to let him relax in his room if he wanted and if he wanted sex he would have to pay, YC can decide if he has sex with MC or not, regardless of the choice, YC will develop a friendship with MC, which could turn into something more.
2) YC has always preferred to be alone, YC lives in a small town by the beach, often working in the fish factory to make ends meet, YC does not mind, but YC can't help but feel...bored, lonley and unsure of his future, During the Night, YC hears a loud crash in the ocean, so YC decides to investigate, on the shore lies MC, Awake and very much alive, though confused and dazed, YC takes MC to his home, where MC does not yet reveal what happened, though later it is revealed MC is a fallen Angel.
3)MC is a Pirate captain, However, due to a Navy attack his ship sinks, He is washed onto a shore, but he is not alone, another Navy men had fallen overboard, YC, Now the two have to work together to survive while hoping for rescue, of course, MC hopes for pirates, YC hopes for the Navys rescue.
4) MC and YC are roommates, the two are polar opposites and don't like each other, however, due to a misunderstanding, MC ends up sucking YC off in a glory hole, unaware that its YC, when the discovery on who it occurs after a few visits, It would be a shame if the word got out that MC sucked dick in a glory hole.
5) MC is part of a group of Outlaws, trying to survive in the wild west, During a shoot out MC is shot down and knocked unconscious, MCs group assumes he is dead but has no time to take his body back, however, while one of the attackers is looting MC, they realize that he is actually alive! So the man takes MC back to his group, led by YC as a hostage.
6)*This is a GM/DM based Rp! Please keep that in mind you would be playing the part of a DM/GM! If your unable to do that please skip this plot!* MC is a Space Ranger for the Intergalactic Army, MC has been tasked to explore diffrent planets and areas for research as well as what planets would be safe to put colonies. During his time, he meets others, Monsters, and strange plants along the way, will MC be able to fulfill his tasks or succumb to the wills of some alien.
Those are just Basic Ideas! I am always happen to try other ideas if you have them or if there are parts of my ideas you want to change or add to! DM if interested!

Back
Top Bottom