Closed Long Term Partners Needed!

Currently reading:
Closed Long Term Partners Needed!

Yamiiga

Roleplay Addict
Local time
Tomorrow 1:09 AM
Hey! I'm looking for multiple long term roleplay partners, as my long term partner of many years has become too busy to roleplay anymore. I prefer at least a paragraph for a response but I'm also okay with the occasional one liner.

I have a couple scenarios in mind BUT I don't mind doing suggestions, as long as I get to use either of my boys. The first scenario will be for my character Blythe and the last two can be for either him or his brother, Lucian. However since Lucian doesn't have a profile yet, if you want to know more about him you'll have to ask.

Here's a quick little history behind Blythe:
Blythe grew up in his families cult along with his older brother Lucian. His parents divorced when he was young, his lived with his father up until his teenage years. When he reached adulthood he went to university, however he decided he'd change his name (not legally) from Mosiah Tenor to Blythe Payne. Once he graduated, he became a teacher at a university. Blythe is 25 years old.

I can link you his more in detail bio later on.

Scenarios

Teacher x Teacher:
YC starts a new job at a university, to make sure YC settles in and learns how everything works there he gets paired up with Blythe. YC gets suspicious of Blythe and decides to befriend him, in which he finds out his darkest secret. Afterwards they slowly start to fall in love.

Weirdo Neighbours: (CLOSED)
YC has lived on a quiet neighbourhood for some time, until MC moved in next door. Ever since they moved in theres been nothing but chaos. Weird people turning up at their door at all hours of the night and at least once everyday theres shouting coming from their house. In order to find out whats going on, YC tries to befriend MC and ends up catching feelings for them.

Childhood friends:
MC and YC were friends at childhood, MC moves away just after becoming a teen. As adults they meet again years later and immediately become friends again. They start to catch up on everything that happened since they had been apart. Slowly they start to fall in love.

I don't mind changing any of these scenarios! I also don't mind if you have an idea that you want me to use Blythe for!

Last edited:
I'm really interested in the teacher x teacher idea as well as the childhood friends idea. I'd like to discuss this more if you're up for it

Back
Top Bottom