Unspecified Long-term partners wanted

Currently reading:
Unspecified Long-term partners wanted

Local time
Today 11:32 AM
I would like to keep this intro short and sweet. I'd like to keep a lot of information secret about me. All you need to know is that I'm a female writer, and I have 5-6 years of writing under my belt. Let's hop into a few things, shall we?

Rules:
  • Do not approach me not having read this entirely.
  • Please only message me when you're in the right head-space. I've had a few people at this point act immaturely/aggressively towards me out of frustration instead of taking a step back. I don't demand an instant response if you aren't in the right headspace to respond maturely. We are adults.
  • Let's have fun! PLEASE! I want to share ideas with you, world build, share memes, talk about life (if you're comfortable with that).
  • I accept all genders, though only will do MxF or FxF with me as a female. I don't care if you want to play a transgender female or male, a crossdresser, or gender fluid character. All of it is welcomed, and embraced by me! Much love for the LGBTQ+ community from me as a gay woman.
  • Be able to push out at least one paragraph a response, if not more, or else my muse will die.
  • Fairly active. If a partner isn't active, the story doesn't stick with me as often, and I may call off a thread if we both aren't active.
Ideas:
  • Victorian-era RP's
  • Vampire x Human
  • Steampunk
  • Fairy x Human
  • Siren x Human
  • Fantasy clashes with reality
  • Bnha roleplay
  • Horror
  • Slice-of-Life
  • RP themed around the dance world
I have plots in mind for every idea, I just need someone to approach me with what Idea piques their interest.
Feel free to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom