Unspecified Long Term Partners!!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Long Term Partners!!

Caeci

Serf
Local time
Today 2:54 AM
Hi there!

I am new to this site. I have been roleplaying for just over 10 years. I love it and I'd love to find people who love it as much as me. I do have a few ground rules, but they're easy to follow, so hopefully you won't have a problem!

1. No one-liners. I hate it. They're hard to reply to. They don't give a lot of context. Just please don't do it.
2. Please have decent grammar. Know the difference between things like they're, their, and there and you're and your.
3. I want at least a paragraph. It doesn't have to be a long paragraph, but I do want at least a paragraph. If it's a scene where the two characters are talking and it's hard to squeeze out a super long paragraph or two, I'm not worried. It's fine--as long as you give me something to work with.
4. I am female, but I prefer to play Males. I can do MxF or MxM. I'm not good at playing females. So if you want to do FxF, I can try, but I may request we do something different.
5. I do not play out sex scenes. I skip over them. I'm happily married. I'm doing this for fun.
6. I only do romance roleplays. (Yes, my husband is aware of this and he doesn't care.)
7. I'd like for you to reply every day. If not possible, that's okay. But I will reply more than once a day if you do. I get excited.
Last 8. I skip. A lot. I like drama. DRAMA in an RP is my LIFEBLOOD.

If these rules are things you can follow, let me know! You can message me or respond to the thread, and I'd be happy to figure something out with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pairings:

Witch x Demon
Vampire x Slayer
Priestess x Incubus
Rockstar x Former Childhood Best Friend

Plot ideas:

1. Former best friends had falling out, met later in life on an online forum
2. Bride has been engaged for a long time. Found out fiance isn't who she thought he was. Falls for wedding planner
3. MC goes into drug rehab. YC is the nurse/doctor helping him out.
4. Serial killer works as a detective with the FBI with a partner, trying to solve the case of the serial killer
5. Young girl tries to kill herself. Too scared. Finds spell book to summon Death. He's in a good mood and tries to talk her out of it. She decides they're best friends and decides to constantly re-summon him to 'hang out.'

These are just some ideas. If you have any, I'm all ears!

Back
Top Bottom