Currently reading:
MxM Long Term Roleplay Partners Wanted

Dracanium

Serf
Local time
Today 5:49 PM
Rules and Introduction

Here is my F-List to get a better idea.

Opening up some ideas and stories for potential RP Partners. I am looking for a long term partner, I am not to crazy when it comes to what I am In to but I have some fun ideas and I am open to others kinks as well so, feel free to suggest (I will however cross thr line on Toilet stuff, Urine, Scat, Vomit, Etc, that's just fucking gross, if your into...good for you but just know I am defenitly not into it 0.0

All characters in the RPS will be 18 and older, I would prefer your character to be 21 and older just so they have a bit more street knowledge, and if your going to play as a Vampire, be realaisitoc if your vampire true age is 50 then they won't be that strong compared to a vampire that's 200.

I don't mind what pronouns you use for me, I don't really care.

Please RP in Third Person ONLY if you RP in first person during the RP I will warn you, after the third warning I will have to leave.

If we do smut please don't start the smut two posts in, have small development as to why they are having sex.

I am mostly sub or switch. However most of my subs are not sissy femboys, however if you rather me play a femboy type character I can but be sure to specify if you have a preference

I also am OK with Anthro Furry Charcters if that is what you rather do. Most plots can be adapted to fit Humans or Humanoids

Plots for Story Driven Roleplays

Merman/Selkie X Human.

Character A lives in a small town with a population of 5,000. The town is mostly quiet, keeps to themselves and is mostly a fishing town. Character A often enjoys walking down the beach in the early mornings to watch the sunrise, however one day he seems what looks like a man in the sand, upon closer inspection the man had what looks like a fishes tail (Or Seal depending on what we decide if it's a Selkie or a Merman.) He becomes concerned,knowing if he just left him here he would die. So he picks up the creature and carried him home as his home was located not far from the ocean, (he can be a fishermen or just inherited the home from a relative) and set the Merman/Selkie in the bathtub, as time goes on and the Merman recovers, the two become good friends (Possibly maybe a plot comes on that some one grows suspicious of Charater A as he lives alone anf try and see who's living there and yeah Merman can turn human but the legs either have scaled or brown spots)

Werewolf x Vampire

This can go different ways to go with this and plots can change pretty easily because thid pairing is pretty easy to change up.

Character A is a Powerful Werewolf Alpha and recently he and his pacj ambushed a Vampire Coven, killing a large portion of the group and capturing the leader, holding the leader prision, af first the pack wanted him to die, but the Werewolf thought of something better to do, experiment on the Vampire and use him to satisfy his own pleasures.

Now those plots can become Smut plots just as tbe pairings i list below can be made into plots.

Side note I am ok with some kinks that are deemed...extream (Non-Con, Humilation Public and what not) but do let me know what you want to incorporate into a RP.

I am ok if we do werewolf with the werewolf being in his werewolf form when sex happes, and I don't care what kind of form it id, be it a anthro looking werewolf or quadrapede, figured i would let you know. I will not however have Merman Selkie sex with a human with Merman is in his Merman form...it has to be in human,the only time thr Merman will have sex in that form is with another Merman.

Pairings

Kidnapped

Vampire x Human

Meeting at a Club

Boss x Worker

Werewolf x Human

Dragon x Sorcerer

King x Prince (not related this kong overthrew the other king and took over and the prince was spared)

Roommates.

Merman X Merman.

General x Warrior (Fantasy not Modern)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom