MxF Long-term RP partners wanted!

Currently reading:
MxF Long-term RP partners wanted!

Local time
Today 10:16 PM
Pronouns
he/him/his
Hey everyone, I'm Mason and I'm a 23-year-old American male (EST time)! I am a pretty simple, old-school RPer: if it's got a good story, is fun, active, and we're both into it, I'm happy.

Specifically, I like the following genres:
-fantasy (modern or medieval/high)
-sci-fi
-romance (big on the ships, usually MxF with me as M but I can do FxF)
-action/violence/gore
-adventure
-comedy/comic relief (please note that my characters are often vulgar and cartoonish, so that may be bothersome)
-drama

I am okay with most stuff, like I said, I'm fairly easy to please. I am willing to do original worlds AND fandoms. I will say that lately I have been craving original worlds incorporating the above genres.

My favorite fandoms include Percy Jackson, Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Gravity Falls, World of Warcraft, Borderlands, and Avatar: TLA. I'm probably forgetting some. I usually do OCs, with a few Canon characters mixed in if they're needed to move the plot along. I like long-term stories where there's character progression, world-building, and general fun. I'm super geeky and passionate about writing, as you can probably tell. I'm as much about the OOC convos, collaboration and enthusiasm as I am the in-character, so I'd like someone who's willing to express themselves in our convos.

My characters are typically male, but I can play otherwise. I don't fret about length or anything, I will just match you (I firmly believe RPing isn't about showing off our vocab buzzwords). All I care about is (mostly) correct grammar and something to bite into. If you are not as passionate as me or a stricter RPer, chances are I'm not for you. I am in college but I am still extremely active despite that (activity is great, it means more RPing!) As long as you're active, passionate, and wanting to build worlds/characters, I'm willing to RP with you! I'm super easy to reach: to start, DM me! If you are a passionate nerd too, hit me up, we will get along great.

I love writing, I'm a huge creative writing and film guy, so this is my ideology on it: RPing is wonderful. It's a hobby first and foremost but also a huge outlet of self-expression. I want to create really awesome, emotion-evoking, enticing stories/"movies" with my RP partner. Ones with fluff, fights, powers, and great stories.

I'd be more than willing to toss some ideas back and forth, if you're interested. I'm at work, at the moment, but feel free to shoot me a DM! I'm also familiar with almost all your favorite fandoms, as well - in case you wanted explore something under that list.

firstly, i absolutely adore this post! i feel as though we can connect greatly with everything in your intro for a partner, and am very interested in roleplaying with you. i enjoy harry potter, marvel, and percy jackson as well for fandoms, but i am also looking for some original, romance, fantasy, adventure plots as well. i also work, but i can totally be one before and afterwards and maybe during, depending on how much free time i have / if it's slow moving. for my side, i would love to do a m x m / b x b / m|m pairing, but don't mind to do whatever you prefer for your side! let me know and we could definitely roleplay / figure out something <3

Back
Top Bottom