MxF Looking for 1x1, Advanced Games

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for 1x1, Advanced Games

SnowWhiteRoseRed

Keeper of a jar of hearts.
Local time
Today 10:07 PM
This is my request thread, obviously. Please read below to see if we'd be a good fit for writing a game, and PM me if you would like to discuss a game. I've tried to keep it easy to read. Thanks!

So first, a bit about myself:
  • I have been roleplaying for half my life. How crazy is that? Not particularly, considering I love to write.
  • I consider myself advanced, literate, whatever we're calling it these days where I write a ton and like that in return.
  • I enjoy long, well-written posts. I don't need a novel every time, but I can't respond to a few lines or a single paragraph.
  • I also enjoy proper attention to grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.
  • I write long-term games. One or two posts and done isn't what I'm about.
  • I communicate. If something isn't working for me, I will be honest about it, so that nobody is left hanging. I also want communication, so please let me know if you're not having fun. I can't fix anything if I don't know.
  • I have writing samples, available upon request.
  • I write replies usually after work, but if I've got time and I'm not exhausted, I'll respond whenever I can (weekends = more posts).
  • I don't like being flirted with. I don't care if it's "harmless" to you, it creeps me out. I am also in a committed relationship, so please refrain from doing so.
This is what I'm looking for in a partner. Please be certain (and honest) as to whether you meet this criteria.
  • Looking for a long-term story.
  • Interested in a plot, but will insert some romance.
  • Can carry the plot as well as be carried by the plot (seriously, I'll burn out if I'm moving things along all the time).
  • Pays attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
  • Tends to write longer posts (think four to five paragraphs).
  • Will be interested in nothing but platonic OOC friendship.
  • Will communicate with me over plot ideas, if something isn't working, if they need a break, or if they need to leave the game. I promise I'm not going to get mad.
  • Understands I have a full time job, so I can't immediately reply to posts.
  • Will reply approximately once a day. I lose interest in a game if I wait over a week for a reply.
Things that I like and things that I don't like in games. Nos are non-negotiable.
  • Yesses
    • Long games
    • Long posts
    • Passionate lovers
    • Tropes including:
      • Secret prince
      • Fish out of water
      • Former lovers reuniting
      • Enemies to lovers
      • Sharing one bed
    • Combinations of action, adventure, and occasional romance peppered in
    • People who can take the lead in the story on occasion so I don't get burnt out
    • Sensual bondage (No pain, no weird contortion, always consensual)
  • Nos
    • Non-con/dubious-con
    • Anything with a hentai niche genre
    • Abuse
    • Godmoding
    • Being told what kind of character to play personality/appearance-wise
    • Smut only
    • Manic pixie dream girl archetypes
    • Two dimensional bitch characters
    • Hard sci-fi, pure historical, pure fantasy/high fantasy
Hey, you've made it here! Now it's time for some plots!
  • The Bigger the Diamond, the Colder the Heart: You, a mercenary for hire, have been contracted by a lawyer to kidnap the philanthropic wife of a major industrialist for ransom. It seems too easy, but you accept the job anyway, only to discover on demanding a ransom that things are not what they seem. Could be made urban fantasy if your mercenary is a demon or a vampire or something similar.
  • A Memory or Two Always Hurts: In an urban fantasy setting, a police detective that works specifically on supernatural cases realizes that the latest in a long string of murders washing up on shore has a clue. The victim has a brand on her shoulder, the mark of a vampire family the detective is intimately familiar with. So she must meet with her former vampiric lover to ask for his help to solve what is going on in their city.
  • The Spice of Life: A Seelie prince is traveling through the human world to enjoy himself before he has to take the throne and stops in a small sea-side town. It's here that he goes to the town's favorite bakery and comes across a woman with unknown latent powers, who bakes emotion-evoking magic into her pastries. Enthralled both by her and her baked goods, he finds himself risking both their lives to spend a little more time with her before he's forced to return home and take the throne.
  • Behind Bars: An innocent woman goes to jail to protect her dying father. This prison, where those who have abused magic or supernatural powers have been jailed, is run by angelic wardens and runs on it's own system of keep what you kill. All she has to do is survive until her father passes, but finds herself drawn to an inmate, and might spill her secret of innocence if she believes he deserves to be free.
  • A Life Lived In Shade: A police detective is assigned to watch over a social worker who has been the center of a serial killing stalker's affections. Now he has to race against the clock to figure out how the killer is tracking down the people the social worker has helped and keep her from being the killer's next victim. Could lead to a longer story about them being partners, solving cases, etc. Could also be urban fantasy.
  • A Step Backward: A time travel romance. MC is a modern woman who not only ends up back in time, but also saves the life of YC, a lord or knight in danger, creating an alternate timeline for the two of them. Thinking medieval period or so.
  • Universes I can work with, but will not play cannon characters in unless listed in parenthesis: Batman (Vicki Vale), MCU (Claire Temple), Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, GI Joe, Final Fantasy: Specifically VII, X or XII, Hellboy, look back for more.
  • Themes I'd be willing to write in: Angels and demons, supernatural hunters of some kind, reverse harem, enemies to lovers.
These are plots that I figure I'll need a unicorn player to join in with me, because they're ridiculously specific. But I would love you forever if you were interested/knew the lore.
  • Stolen Years (GI Joe universe): Dr. Claudia Bainbridge (MC) has been in a coma for five years after an attack on the lab she worked for forced her to inject herself with her own experimental serum. Awake, she is stolen from the hospital and taken to a Cobra military base where she is rehabilitated so that she can be forced to recreate the serum that could change the face of war as the world knows it. Hidden behind enemy lines, Kamakura (YC), protege of Snake Eyes, sees the good doctor resisting, but not knowing how long until she succumbs to the pressure. So it's an escape, across the vast icy water of the Antarctic Circle, and through dangers untold to keep both Claudia and the world safe.
  • The Memory of You (Highlander universe): A game in two parts, starting during WWII. YC (either Duncan or Connor MacLeod, your choice) ends up with a resistance group in France, fighting along side a beautiful Romani woman, Hesper (MC). Fighting an old enemy that has returned on the side of the Axis powers, YC believes he has lost Hesper for good, and time marches on. In the present day, YC is living a modern life with memories of the past coming back to life in front of him when the former old enemy makes a new appearance and seems to have not only Hesper with him and alive, but just as lovely and young as she was in the past (kind of a Winter Soldier thing with cryogenics).
  • Any Soul Saved, Cheap (Demon Knight universe): Based on Tales from the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight. YC, a biker or a gang member of some sort is in the wrong place at the wrong time when the current key guardian is cornered by a Collector and ends up fighting for his life, a lot of people dying along the way. YC and MC both inherit the duties of the key guardian, and go on the run to keep it out of the hands of the Collectors.
Again, please PM me if you're interested in roleplaying, and check back for additional plots. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom