All Looking for 1x1 roleplay partners

Currently reading:
All Looking for 1x1 roleplay partners

Unknown xD

Baron
Local time
Today 6:48 PM
Intro
Hello there, you can call me ghost. I have been roleplaying for 3 months so basically iam new. Iam looking for roleplay partners and making many friends so we can have fun together. Iam ok with all type of roles just pm and we can discuss any idea you have.

What can you expect from me
I can usually reply multiple times a day, with anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs and average of 400 words, thought I will always try to match whatever I'm given to help keep the role play balanced. I can write in 1st or 3rd person. I am okay with MxF or FxF, I will play only as M in MXF
When it comes to smut, I am more than okay with it. I can write so much smut in a day. I like to keep the story ratio at 50/50 but i like 60/40 or 70/30 too.... after all the story is more important than smut. But if you are the type of person that you want to make a full smut story, pm me because I like that too xD
I play dom characters most of the time but also I can do sub characters from time to time specially if we are playing fXf

What I look for in a partner
I would prefer if my partner can post at least 2-3 paragraphs per post. It will help keep the story going at a good pace.
I usually reply multiple times a day. I understand this isn't possible for everyone, so as long as I'm receiving at least 4 replies a week, I'll be happy.

kinks
BDSM
Bondage
Hair pulling
Breath play ( choke..etc)
Spanking and whipping
Rough sex
Blindfolded
Gag ball
Sex toys
Degrade/praise
Punished and rewards

Iam ok with all kinks except bathroom stuff so just pm me and tell me your kinks and limits

Pairing
Criminal X police (female)
Student X teacher ( i can be anyone of them but I prefer to be the student )
Vampire X human
Werewolf x human
Rich boy (or girl) x Poor girl (or boy)
Friends with benefits
kidnapper X kidnapped
Marshal X female soldier
Boss x Boss or Employee
Boss x Secretary
Bf X Gf and her sister
Two cousins
Best Friends
Step siblings
Friends with benefits
Young guy renting apartment x milf owner
Sister x sister (if you want fXf rp)
Boyfriend x Girlfriend's mom/sister/friend

As I said iam ok with all type of roles and pairing so just pm and tell me about your ideas

Plots
In this world, women are slaves to men. There are even shops where they keep women in cages until they are sold. MC was in his last year of college where they reward guys who graduated with a female slave. They can choose how they mark her as his. Then they go to a sex camp for college graduation students. To learn how to train and use there slaves. From care to punishment and rewards. And introduce them to all the things they can do.
**The plot can be changed to be to your liking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom