OrganicIntelligence

Pending a better substrate
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:20 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Ten thousand years ago....

A great war was waged across the Milky Way galaxy between the forces of darkness and the forces of light. On one side were the Dark Ones, a race of beings that had embraced the powers of chaos magic and sought to bend the galaxy to their will, led by the goddess of shadows herself Queen Maladicta. On the other side were the mighty Galaxy Knights, an army of mostly female fighters who wielded the twin powers of high technology and cosmic magic led by the Celestial Magisterix, goddess of light and supreme protector of the stars. For centuries the two forces clashed, with many worlds ravaged as the Galaxy Knights fought to free countless worlds gripped by the Dark One's tyranny.

Eventually the forces of good were triumphant, with the Dark Ones scattered to the four corners of the Milky Way and Maladicta sealed away inside the heart of a dead moon. But many of the Galaxy Knights had fallen, and in her grief the Celestial Magisterix realised the Dark Ones would eventually return to menace worlds beyond her light. So, she cast a great spell that spread the souls of the departed knights across the galaxy to underdeveloped worlds where they would one day be reincarnated if the Dark Ones came to menace them. She then had her finest techno-mages craft bracelets for each of the reborn knights that would contain a portion of her power and allow them to regain their powers when the time was right.

One day, a young woman on early twenty-first century Earth will have a fateful encounter with a rock that falls out of the sky and splits open to reveal a pink bracelet with an iridescent gem embedded in it. Stranger still the bracelet raises into the air and starts speaking to her, informing her of her destiny to become the defender of her world and that if she puts it on, she will be granted incredible powers...

This is a prompt I originally posted in my RT, but I had a craving for it so have decided to make a dedicated thread.

I'm looking for someone to play a female character who will be our protagonist and reincarnated Galaxy Knight sent to protect the Earth from the forces of the Dark Ones and their monsters. Their name, age, appearance, personality, hobbies etc. is up to you. They can be cis or trans, I'm happy either way, and when they put on the bracelet they will be transformed into a Galaxy Knight, their armour will probably look something like the below:

b33ee568d7627373f3a1cf9f8ad9c24e.jpg
161aa3801b509e8e57c6cd7b2c83e5d7.jpg
686d421919fbb4b23fd2e23ee2e04273.jpg
baff36331c2837dfb29556ce0d9af5a7.jpg

YC's powers they get from the bracelet will include, but not necessarily be limited to:

• Summoning magical weapons and armour
  • Superhuman strength and speed
  • Flight, perhaps by summoning angelic wings
  • Ability to use cosmic magic to repel foes and heal allies, among other uses if the plot demands it
  • Low level psychic powers like premonitions or communicating with animals

My primary character will be Aeon, the artificial intelligence/spirit of the bracelet who will advise YC and explain to her how to use her powers. He has limited telekinesis and telepathy that he can use to aid YC, and can also control most human technology with ease.

30bc053b5bbd5b088c1e8fd7f9ab62be.jpg

Aeon himself is not the world's most socially graceful chap since he's a being comprised of angelic software and all that, so may need your character to help him understand Earth, social cues, relationships, and when not to use his own powers to interfere in her social life (He is also voiced by the real and actual Paul Bettany).

Besides Aeon, I will also play various NPCs YC will interact with such as Dark Ones or their monsters for her to fight or possibly other Galaxy Knights and/or other allies who might help her. I can also play possible love interests (male OR female if you so wish) who may or may not overlap with the other two categories above. Also, if you want to double up as well and play other characters besides our main heroine, that's fine by me as well. We can discuss ideas for additional characters if you're interested.

Besides that, we can also discuss:

• If you'd prefer to keep this squeaky clean, or if you want to throw some smut or just anime-style low-level risqueness in there. I can't see YC hooking up with Aeon but any other humanoid characters or love interests would be game;
  • If you want this to be light and fluffier or darker and more serious, more of a Saturday morning cartoon feel or a more serious and gritty one;

In terms of writing style I would prefer good literacy and personally aim for about 400-600 words per reply, not too short whilst still fairly snappy.

Back
Top Bottom