MxF Looking for a good time? I'm your gal!

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for a good time? I'm your gal!

FuchsiaFireHeart

Goddess of Hopes and Dreams
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:54 PM
I'm FuchsiaFireHeart, also known as your Hopes and Dreams...

Come one come all and please read! >//<

~Little bit about myself~
I've been into role playing for quite a few years. I grew up in Michigan. I enlisted into the Navy when I was eighteen years old. I love cooking and enjoy talking with people. I also enjoy reading books! One of my favorite authors is Sarah J. Maas. I love tattoos and other bodily modifications. I have a few tattoos myself. I also play video games quite often. Message me and lets enjoy each other's company!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Games I Enjoy <3
  • Halo​
  • Fallout​
  • Skyrim​
  • Cyberpunk 2077​
  • Hearts of Iron IV​
  • Baldur's Gate 3​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For other things I like:
-Sci-Fi
-Fantasy
-Slice Of Life
-Casual
-Serious
-Long Term
-Short Term
-Video Games
-Virtual Reality
-Medieval
-Dom/Sub
-Action
-Adventure
-Love
-Vanilla
-Exhibitionism
-Cyberpunk

Some ideas I have churning:
  • A reverse Isekai
    (Isekai is a subgenre of Japanese light novels, video games, manga, and anime where the protagonist gets transported to or reborn in another world. They're usually tasked with completing a specific mission during their time in this new world they've been forced into.)
    . MC is sent to another world from their fantasy ridden existence and has to learn how to live in a modern non magic world.
  • Halo. Spartans, ODSTs, or Marines. We can get something cooking.
  • A slice of life Cyberpunk type RP. Can be based on the game or can be something we make.
  • A Fallout style RP. Can be based on the East Coast (Fallout 3 and 4) or can be based on the West Coast (Fallout 1, 2, and New Vegas)

For Pairings, I'm comfortable doing any and all kinds, except furry.

If you have any interests in these too please message me and we can discuss further.

Thank you for viewing my post and talk to you later!

(Here is also a link to the kink(s) F-list - Warning)

I am open for business right now! Please message me if you are up for some roleplaying!!

Last edited:
Hey there!
I'm a first time user here, but I've been roleplaying for years.
I liked your medieval/fantasy RP idea, and would be interested in talking about it with you.
Also, I took a look at your FList, and before I waste your time, I wouldn't be interested in HEAVY sexual components....
I'm interested in romance, of course, but not necessarily super heavy details about a sexscapade.

A little about me, I've normally done in the past two MC/YC character roleplays, generally a male and female each to compliment the other, and then of course Universal Characters.
I've done fanfictions, multiple based off of popular movies and books, and then fantasy and generalized roleplays.
Let me know if you're interested, or PM me if wanted!!

Back
Top Bottom