Unspecified Looking for a literate partner

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for a literate partner

Local time
Today 7:32 PM
I hope for replies within' an hour or so, because I might get bored and look for other people. I am looking for multiple partners as well, I will reply when I'm no longer accepting partners.

Rules I have:
  • Replies written in third person
  • Character sheet
  • NO ONE LINERS
  • 5 - 6 Paragraphs if possible, if not 3-4
  • Discuss with me if something bothers you and I will fix it
  • I am always the submissive when it comes to sexual role plays.
Don'ts :
  • Scat/ waterplay
  • vore
  • Ball gags
Do's:
  • Bdsm
  • Smothering
Roleplay ideas:

1. Humans were enslaved by higher beings known as " The Saviors" no one knows what they truly are. When a human is taken by one they are said to never be seen again, they don't usually care about the puny useless humans. But what happens when one of them falls in love with a Human girl who has always been curious about the higher beings. The population of humans is falling at a high rate, with famine and them always working with food being distributed in rations. The humans that are well fed are the humans that submitted and gave up their entire life to work for these higher beings. If you were admired by a Savior then you'd get double the amount of rations as everyone else, but that's where things broke out into mass-hysteria. The Saviors didn't put up with it and they killed all protesters on the spot, They will not accept disobeying humans.
Name: Grace Flame
species : Human
Bio: Grace was born into this world of enslaved humans, they were taught about The Saviors but not into depth. She always wanted to meet one, she had an odd fascination of them. Thinking they protected the humans from distinction and she was slightly right. There was a Meteor big enough to destroy earth coming towards it and they stopped it and sent it the other way. But that wasn't to save the humans it was to save their new home that they controlled with an iron fist
Appearance:
anime-anime-girl-blonde-hair-girl-Favim.com-711669.jpg

A man is paid to assassinate a boy( you), on his way to kill this boy( my character) he sees the beauty in him. All he wants is him and doesn't know if he could have the heart to kill such a Beautiful boy, he's so innocent and pure it also drove him crazy with lust wanting to break his innocence. Soon he finds out this boy is a prince who during the day goes out as a peasant wanting to know how it feels to be treated like a normal person.

Name: Hunter Blackwell
Bio: Is the son of King Blackwell, he hates being treated like a higher status, everyone is human to him. So he doesn't think he deserves it. He is innocent and always sees the good in people always seeing the beauty as well.
Appearance:
a47b35cb9312aaf8744e32b812227243.jpg

She is a mermaid, when she meets a girl who fell in the water and almost drowns she saves her and instantly falls in love with the clumsy human. She waited by her side until she woke up and their story continues from there, but they try to figure out how to make it so she can go back and fourth from Human to mermaid. But everything comes with a price.
Name: Coral Blu
Bio: She keeps her past a secret
Appearance:
458397-anime-land-anime-mermaid.jpg

( I might add more later feel free to send me your ideas as well)

Back
Top Bottom