Character(s) Looking for a long term medieval

Currently reading:
Character(s) Looking for a long term medieval

DarkRabbit

A warrior in disguise
Local time
Today 1:21 AM
I think I put this one here... I apologize if I'm in the wrong area though! >.<

Would like a one on one roleplay. Not a group roleplay!

So I just finished creating this character for a main character and I am really proud of her. I am looking for someone to roleplay with! There will be a few guide lines I am looking for though. Here they are:

- You MUST play more than one person, meaning side characters (I don't want to play every side character). If you cannot play side characters, then the roleplay most likely will not work since I refuse to play all, or even ask consistently for the other to play some side. It's got to work both ways!

- No relationship sort of cheating *I'm fine with a lot of things, but I just can't do this...*

- Grammar and spelling is decent. This is including no abbreviations as "u", "ur", etc. Also, no roleplay using the stars as in, *Walks over to the girl* Hello.
That is a no for me.

- At least one paragraph response (as depending on the situation, I can do more than a paragraph). I don't expect it to be paragraph galore all the time. Just please be able to use detail. I do love writing and I need things to go off of!

- Please be able to continue the story on as well. I can keep a story going for the most part, but if it's the same thing over and over again, and I'm the only one trying to bring up ideas, it gets hard.

-I also am a huge suck for romance. I do want there being romance in the roleplay!
full

-I don't play male mains or double... I am the main female character. I do apologize if you were looking for doubling or something like that.

-Please no ghosting... It bothers me on a personal level as I do get really attached to people. Just let me know if something isn't working out and I will understand.

-**NO one liners (as much as possible anyway)

Figured making this short and sweet, and having the spoiler thing can help one's eyes while reading this haha!

Here is my character!

Abigail Adler

If someone wants to roleplay and brainstorm the plot and such, send me a PM. :)

Back
Top Bottom