Currently reading:
MxF Looking for a medieval partner

DawnZamir

Knight
Local time
Tomorrow 3:07 AM
You cannot have a sword without their sheld
~ /.\ ~
Hello all! I'm currently looking for a male partner to participate in a thrilling adventure into the world of the medieval age. Fantasy is highly likely to be involved and romance too! If any extra genres are wished to be added, I am open to the options as long as there's a conversation before the roleplay begins. I hope to make the most of the roleplay for both parties. :p

---

Idea #1
Mc is a knight in the city, going by her everyday life. She is devoted to her dream job since she was a young teen, working up the ranks to protect and serve. However, the human race is in a world where mythical creatures live and fear them all. One of the knight's main job is to kill any mythical creature that enters the kingdom. Mc's secret is that she is a mythical creature (the creature depends on which character is chosen). YC arrives at the kingdom from another city, an already highly trained knight to join Mc's team. Who holds a large amount of hate towards the myths. Will the duo turn into a fight to the death or change into a duo of an unbreakable bond?

Idea #2
Mc works by the market, tending to her own stall. She gets by from selling her own homegrown plants and herbs. Every now and then, the other members of the market like to raise rumours about witches and demons. Which gives Mc a hard time for her own stall. Living in a large city where it holds tight protection and laws by the guards, where people feared the guards if they stepped in their way. YC is a classic thief that gets by from pickpocketing to have something to eat by the end of the day. When the two keeps crossing paths, what trouble would the thief bring to Mc?

Back
Top Bottom