MxM Looking for a partner(s)

Currently reading:
MxM Looking for a partner(s)

Would anyone be interested in an Omega!Verse RP?

• Yes!

• No, thank you

• Maybe a modified version...

• What's Omega!Verse

Results are only viewable after voting.
Local time
Today 7:09 AM
Hola...

Kind of back from a nasty hiatus and rebooting this thread:

Guidelines and polite requests:
  • Please bear in mind I'm a pretty chill person, but there may be a few themes/topics I'd rather not participate in for a particular plot. If you're worried about it, PM me - I won't judge, promise
  • If you have an idea for plots or interest say something - The best RP's I've been a part of include both parties ideas~
  • If you have writer's block, say something - I will ask you for help if I need it
  • I prefer not to mutilate, maim or be mutilated, maimed, but if it fits the plot/scene I can work with you
  • Please PM first to discuss Non-Con elements/scenes rather than springing it on me - if not for me than for consideration of our plot and realism :(
  • I prefer M/M
  • I can play almost all my plots as an Omega! Verse or Mpreg compatible)
  • Smut is desired but never required
  • I need paragraphs, so I have something to work with
  • I prefer drama and intrigue in an RP, something to keep it fresh - straight-up love, at first sight, is a little blah to me...
And now the ideas, bear in mind I can play either end for these plots:

NEW! (God/Mortal) Always.:
  • A lesser god incurred the wrath of Eros. Now he is cursed, and the only way to break it is to make his reincarnated lover love him back - the problem? Why the black lead arrow embedded in his heart, of course.
NEW! (Ex's Brother/Guy who was dumped) Give me a try:
  • After being by his partner of X years, Character A is just looking to get his life back on track and get over it. But having your Ex's brother confess to you at your friend's weddings like a step backward...
(Bully/Target) Redemption:
  • Character A is Character B's former tormentor from school. After B moves away for a new life, A goes through some major life events and realizes he was picking on B because of his crush on him. Now that B is back in town, A will do anything to make B believe he deserves a second chance.
(Serial Killer/Profiler) Obsession or Affection:
  • One night when Character A was in college, he was drugged nearly assaulted by a professor, but a mystery man saves him. When he woke up the next day, the man was dead and exposed as a serial rapist. Fast forward, and Character A becomes a profiler for the FBI and is assigned to find a serial killer that targets other criminals... who is the very man that saved him all those years ago.
(Prosecutor or Business Man/Defense Attorney) Affair:
  • A defense attorney with a questionable past lands himself in a sticky situation when he wakes up in bed with the enemy, so to speak. What's more is that the other man doesn't want to end things with a one-night-stand.
(Vampire Knight - Kaname/Zero) Open Prompt/AU:
  • I'd love a VK AU. Maybe Kaname sees the "hooded woman" in Zero and part of his anger towards Zero is actually begrudged attraction/longing. Or a Kaito/Zero/Kaname love triangle. I know it's hella basic but I'm hoping for input. I hate the cannon story and I want to flip it on it head.
(Superhero/Police Officer) Douchy! Hero meets Stickler! Cop:
  • Insert-Punny-Superhero-Name-Here is our fair city's hero and defender against all sorts of superpowered/eccentric billionaire baddies. Things are great, save for one small detail - our hero is SUPER-asshole. They rack up massive amounts of property damage, using his fanbase as gofers and sleeping around with half the city. Private companies have no problem treating them like a celebrity, but local government and PD are fed up with working clean up and being treat like jokes. So much so the PDs resident hardass has been assigned to the Hero decide whether or not it's worse keeping him at all.
(New King/Concubine) Harem:
  • A new king has been crowned, and after all the ceremonies, fanfare and political affairs are handled there is still one task to be complete - assembling his royal harem. He has a gallery of eligible men and women prepared so he might view and select them for his Harem. Maybe a peasant/servant snubs the prince during the gallery, and since the peasant seems to hate him so much, he is made the prince's concubine and is forced to be the first to spend the night with him as King, earning the Harem's contempt

Last edited:
Heyyyy. Just dropping by to say I have my eye on that Mafioso/Tailor plot idea~

I would be interested in Vampire knight. Maybe doing something after the end of the original series that we can make our own.

Hi, are you still interested in the prosecutor x businessman rp?

Back
Top Bottom