Unspecified Looking for a RP Partner

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for a RP Partner

Local time
Today 8:52 AM
Hello there,

I'm new to this site but experienced-ish to RPing, and I'm wanting to start doing that again. It's been a few years since I've written much in terms of roleplay. I got bitten by the writing bug, and this is one way to help flex those muscles.

Most of my experience involves writing for male characters, but I'm open to RPing female characters. The youngest age I will RP is 18-19. I have no problems with RPing sex scenes, but I'm only comfortable with consensual sex. Anything more than pleasurable pain is uncomfortable to write - no heavy bondage or BDSM.

When it comes to responses in an RP, I don't mind writing out short passages (small paragraphs or three lines) or big passages (a long paragraph). Usually I write out smaller responses to give more detail and in-depth parts to my writing.

Please make sure your writing is easy to read and not cluttered with bad spelling or grammar. It can be difficult when the words are misspelled or the punctuation is missing from the post.

I'm open to most RP ideas, but please PM me for any you may have. I'm pretty flexible for most ideas.

Back
Top Bottom