Female(s) needed Looking For A Third (Looking For Applicants)

Currently reading:
Female(s) needed Looking For A Third (Looking For Applicants)

Local time
Today 6:37 AM
Good morning, good evening, and good night.

There's a hidden struggle that plagues every plot-based writer on the site. The kind of person who doesn't allow themselves the instant gratification of letting their characters have a romp in the hay from the get-go, because they tell themselves that when their characters finally do get to get it on, it'll be all the more satisfying.

In most cases, they use their focus on plot to attract partners with writing skills similar to theirs, and to turn off anyone who's only here to get their rocks off and vanish.

But sometimes... The desire to write something lewd becomes too great.

@Robbie Aldridge and I have found ourselves in this exact predicament, but don't want to ruin our game with our impatience. We could just put something else together, but I'm greedy and want a third, femme-type partner.

I'd play my preference, a shemale, and she'd play a female. Both of us are 'switches,' and we'd like someone who's similarly inclined. I'd prefer a female character, but anything femininely shaped is acceptable. Tell me here if you're interested, and attach a writing sample for us to review. Once we've chosen someone, we'll put something interesting together in PMs.

I'd be interested in throwing my name in a hat, so for your consideration, and as instructed, here's a writing sample for your review:

Angie was waiting on the pier looking over the crystal blue waters. The dock went out some thirty feet and boats were lined up to either side, some bigger and some smaller. A light breeze caressed her suntanned skin as she leaned on the railing waiting for her charge to arrive. She had a slight headache, as Angie was a fan of the local nightlife, perhaps too much of a fan. She loved to drink, and she was also a fan of the local weed. Add to that a promiscuous nature and some would describe her lifestyle as destructive, but she loved her life… Even with the headaches…

Angie stood at just about 5'8" and weighed about 120lbs. She had a slim, sexy body and she was currently wearing a long sleeve dive top with a pair of black bikini bottoms, and a pair of dark sunglasses covered her eyes. The small sailing catamaran was ready to go and the gear was already loaded.

Angie worked for Island Adventures, the premier waterborne adventure company on the island of St Lucia. Angie was certainly what you might call a wave baby, born on the waters and she knew she'd be spending her entire life out here. Her father had worked here on the island for many years so St Lucia had been her home, and when it came time for them to return to the US she stayed. She'd been 16 at the time, now she was 24 and some called her the best water-guide on the island.

She was excited this morning, more so than usual. She was waiting on a young woman, to take her out on a small excursion. This young woman was working on Research Project, cataloging shipwrecks in the Caribbean that might hold clues to the lost treasures of the Knight Templars. The girl had done her research and she firmly believed somewhere in the Caribbean were the answers she was looking for. Angie herself had always been a fan of history, so she was excited to help this girl out. This would be the first of many trips out, she was sure of it.

Of course, as excited as she was, she was skeptical that there really was anything to find; these waters had been searched over and over again and she found it hard to believe something as big as this could have been missed. Being not only a dive master, guide and very experienced wreck diver she had scoured these waters herself since she was twelve. Still, she suspected this woman had some stories to tell. The wrecks they'd be looking at today were shallow, so she'd only packed up the snorkeling gear, they could dive the deeper wrecks starting the next day, once Angie had determined the girl was capable.

Finally she heard the sound of footsteps coming up the pier and she turned, leaning back on the railing and waited to see if it was her client for the day…

Back
Top Bottom