Currently reading:
MxM Looking for Active Role Plays

Tinker Bell

A Patient Pringle
Local time
Today 1:20 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi all! I am open for pretty much any type of role play right now! I have a few plots and pairings, but feel free to hit me up with your ideas too!

Currently craving omegaverse!

A Bit About Me
  • I work from 6-3 (EST) M-F
  • I only do MxM role plays
    • I play submissive characters
  • I try to write at least two paragraphs and hope you do the same (no one liners)
  • Bolded is who I wish to play
  • I am willing to try something new if you are willing to be patient with me!

Interests!

Sweetheart - Tough Guy
Nerd - Jock
Kidnapped - Kidnapper
Peasant/Servant - Royalty
Brother - Older Brother's Friend
Prince - Bodyguard/Knight
Alpha - Omega
Doctor - Patient
Master - Pet/Slave
Vampire - Human
Cop - Male Prostitute
Scientist - Test Subject/Experiment
Teacher - Student
Stalker - Victim
Pirate - Cabin Boy/Captive
Mafia/Gang Member - Innocent
Prince-Prince
Human - Mutant (Willing to play either!)
Unwanted Soulmates
Basically, you get a soulmate and eventually figure out who they are. One party does not want to be soulmates. Or both don't. But basically they have opposite personalities (gruff or grumpy and ball of sunshine and cuddles or something like that). I would like to play the happier guy, if we go that route, but I'm also open to ideas!

Semantic Error (kdrama idea)
I have started watching Semantic Error and I love the premise. Where a very academic focused character A publicly calls out character B for not doing work on a group project. Then brushes off all attempts to contact him. Basically an enemies to lovers plot that I think would be fun.

The Writer (taken from an old partner on another site)
Basically, character A is a writer. One who is becoming more successful. But his publishing company is pushing for spicier books. When he tried to write a scene, his editor laughs and tells him to go get some experience. He finds character B and hires him to help.

Arranged Marriage (from a video I saw on TikTok)
When you turn 25 (or whatever age we decide), if you are unmarried, the government decides your spouse. Usually the matches work out amazing. But our characters can't believe who the government picked, thinking they're the total opposite. Like the unwanted soulmates, but not actually soulmates.

Summer Vacation (Stolen from the internet)
Our characters both rented a vacation house for the summer. However, the landlord booked them in the same house for the same time. Neither wants to give up their vacation, but they can't get ahold of the landlord. So now they are stuck with each other for the duration of the summer. Will they get along? Will they hate each other?

It's Complicated (stolen from the internet)
Character A is always willing to help someone out. Character B takes advantage and asks him to help make his ex jealous. A agrees and pretends to go out with B. During this time, A falls for B knowing they still have feelings for their ex. Drama ensues.
Bondage
Chastity
Multiple Orgasms
Orgasm Denial
Others, I'm willing to try if they are not a hard limit
Incest
Adult Baby stuff
Extreme gore
Vore
I will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable

Please send a PM if you're interested!

I am open to other ideas as well.