Unspecified Looking for Advanced Writers to RP

paraveene

The Surprise Tentacle Monster
Local time
Today 3:47 AM
Pronouns
She/They/Them
After you read this, thoroughly,

I'm really friendly, so don't hesitate to PM me. But before you do, I just gotta get these rules out so I can get to writing. I'm a Senior, majoring in English with a minor in Creative Writing and Sociology.

Also, before we engage in RP, please read this.

Rules
1) 2-3 minimum Paragraphs. I don't do sentences, I've tried that. Paragraphs are where I thrive and sentences drag along the plot and it leaves me bored. Starters are different, but I usually plan out large ones. I like to capture imagery and emotion through this format. I'm looking for advanced writers, with detail and coherent sentences. But if you want to take on the challenge of writing with me for improvement and critique, I'd be happy to help.

2) I would love daily replies, but that's not realistic. Just try to at least reply twice a week. But I also go to school so I won't be incredibly consistent.

3) Do not ghost me, if you do, I'll be under your bed. Just kidding, but I'll be irritated. Just tell me you're not in it anymore. I don't like wasting good characters.

4) My character is not your slave unless it's essential to the plot. It's only fun being the submissive if we planned it. Smut is welcome, but the plot is heavily focused on 70-plot/30-smut. Also, don't be a cheesy romantic, I love romance but- it has to be worked up to.

5) No non/con sex, unless it's important to the plot. My character can be threatened, teased or anything like that. No crazy kinks, like foot fetishes, or scat.

6) No teacher/student it's so overused and gross. (Unless they are an appropriate age) Also no kid x adult stuff either. OR incest, because realistically speaking it's not cute in real life.

7) Also, grammar is pretty important, typos and misspellings are okay. I like things my own way, as in dialogue being a separate paragraph; (Everyone has their own style of writing).

RP
I can RP both male and female. I have no problem with playing a male if anything it's more women I'd like to roleplay. For the better practice of course.

I LOVE drama, but not unrealistic drama. So don't be like a Spanish Soap Opera.

Also. I'm down for nsfw if anything.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
A friend that is really passionate in their writing, one who can communicate, and one who always has something up their sleeves.

RP PLOTS (Can be edited) :

With my RPs I like to play multiple characters (minor characters or side characters, or have multiple main characters and pairings), this keeps the story interesting. So it would be great if you could do the same.

(Prince x Whore) A whorehouse, where the whores wear masks to conceal their identities. My character has lived there ever since she was born, being dropped off when she was a child. An arrogant prince enters and she's given to him by chance. He attempts to use her for pleasure purposes, by moving her to the palace after their first encounter. From there he plans to use her, but she avoids the sexual interaction for as long as she can to prolong her stay. She doesn't want to bore him and make him dispose of her. (Still open)

(Princess x Mercenary) A royal family is taken down by opposition forces and the only one left alive is the youngest princess. She's taken in by a band of mercenaries and attempts to settle into a normal life with them until things get political. (Still open, kind of like Game of Thrones)

(Demon x?(Maybe Priest) ) Recently new to the demon world, MC is exploring her abilities. She's becoming destructive and she can't control it. Her newfound demon lineage is plaguing her social life as well as her human life, which is slowly receding.

Family of Assassins
Coven
Barkeep x Call Girl
Badboy x Ballerina (CLOSED)
Roman General x sorceress
Exotic Dancer x Secret Agent
Japanese God x Priestess (We would have to be quite historically accurate, especially with dialogue- the dialogue cannot be modern)
Vampire x Nun
Priest x Vampire
King x Rival Princess or Prince x Rival Princess
Space Ranger x Alien Invader

I generally like dark themes in my writing. Because torturing characters are quite fun.
I'm not very big on normal and modern unless it's filled with a lot of interesting themes.

Also, I'm open to supernatural spins on these subjects too! If there aren't any already.

General interests (Or whatever I could think of at the moment):
Supernatural (Not the show...)
Vampires (Or any remotely mythical creature)
Romance
Normal/ Slice of life (I crave this the least, but try anyway.)
Sci-Fi
Action
Medieval
DC Comics
Steampunk/Cyberpunk
Aetherpunk
Strong Female Characters
Fire Emblem
Cyborgs

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm open to anything as long as it's a good plot. And we can definitely craft something if you're up to it.

Here are some links to my current or retired RPs, so you can see my writing style:

Last edited:
Hi there!
I'm 18 from Australia and I do Extension 1, Extension 2 and Advanced English, so I find your requirements exciting. I enjoy detailed and well written responses as well.
The plots/story lines I am interested in are the Princess X Mercenary and Prince X Rival Princess.
I also RP sci-fi, fantasy and Normal/Slice of Life and would not mind doing any of these as well.
My preference in what role I play is usually male unless I'm required to write otherwise, so I think we will get along swell.

Do you prefer to draw up character lists before the role play commences or are you more of a 'reveal as we go' type person?

Hi there!
First of all I'd like to say that I am so impressed by the amount of work you clearly put into all this! It's so clear how passionate you are about writing! I'm quite new here so I have no samples to show, but I've been writing since I was a child and I'm hoping to become a teacher next fall.

Amongst the prompts you listed there's quite a few of them that tickles my interest. My main OC Chris, is a perfect scoundrel for mercenaries and my OC Phil is fitted both as a prince and a general. (Though I may be partial to the later as I'm obsessed with ancient rome and studied its' culture at university).

Most of all I write fantasy or history but I've been able to make good stories out of anything.

Hello, I was wondering if you were still looking for another story? I was intrigued by the Japanese God x ?(Priest?). I've had courses in Japanese history as well as language, and willing to dig some more to compile more background to make it more historical. (Which I love the idea of that, it would be a lot of fun!) It would be fun to compile a plot around the idea. Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom