Currently reading:
Looking for adventure

Local time
Today 11:30 PM
Pronouns
she/they
Hello! I am Amelia. I am a young woman and I go by she/they. I have been writing for about 11 years now, so since I was 13. I used to go form small replies to replies that can be 4 thousand words long, though, I must say it also depends on the person I roleplay with. I'd say my English is decent but not perfect as it isn't my first language, so I apologise in advance for imperfect grammar.
I love to do Alternate Universes, realistic and Fantasy roleplays, but I assure you, I am also open to different worlds.

I don't really have a writing schedule. Though, I try to reply as much as I can. Sometimes, I have got writers block but I will let my partner know if that happens. I try to at least reply at least once a day. Also, I'm in the CET timezone. Every timezone is welcome.

I am open for gore. I would like to discuss limits with my partner. Some violence is okay too. Let's say, for instance, we do a gang roleplay. Fights happen. Does that make sense?

I am also open for sexual content. I think if you write a love story, it's part of it of course. Though, it's not needed and I prefer to focus on the plot. Too much smut makes the story boring in my opinion. I do have a few kinks but they don't have to be included and those things can be discussed later on.

I do write fandoms such as 5SOS or 1D or the MCU. I am open for other fandoms though. I do also love Black Veil Brides (especially Andy Black). I am just looking for something fun. I don't really have any ideas just yet. This does not mean that you have to be any of those people. All I am asking is that you play a male character.

All I know is that I'd love to do something that includes a bit of angst. I usually don't just send prompts at all. I love to include my roleplay partner's ideas and wishes, so ideally we brainstorm together and come up with something.

I would love to hear from you. Just make sure you're over 18 (even better if you're over 21) as I am not comfortable to be roleplaying with people younger than that. Hit me with your ideas and questions via pm! I'd love to start an exciting adventure with you.

Back
Top Bottom