Unspecified Looking for Creative Partners(No smut, Violence is cool)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for Creative Partners(No smut, Violence is cool)

sweetghost

Serf
Local time
Today 9:17 AM
Basics: Looking for partners for any pairing type, any gender, as long as we can both get excited about an rp idea! I don't rp nsfw very often, but I'm perfectly fine with any degree of violence or gore. I like playing villains alongside our characters, or maybe our characters are a bit villainous themselves. Would like to RP in Poe's Corner for that. I tend to post 2-7 paragraphs depending on context.

I haven't been on this site in a bit, but I'm returning to try again. I have a few plots in mind, but if you have your own request thread with some cool ideas stashed in it, PM me a link so I can check it out. I used to be a lot better at generating ideas, but I've started to fixate on my own ideas for novels and game ideas too much. My mind will eventually drift there. But, I still have some plots and preferences to discuss.

About Me:
  • I work 9a - 6p on Thursdays and Fridays, 10a - 5p on Weekends.
  • I don't like 'pokes'
  • I'm a freelance artist, as well, and do a lot of contract work throughout the day, especially on my days off from the other job. I post a few times per week, if not weekly. Never daily.
  • I'm slow to write, on top of that. I try to put a lot of time into my posts, and I took a hiatus recently which has me a bit rusty.
  • I also tend to have flexible character backgrounds. I might get particular about setting/time period, but other than that my characters can be edited anywhere, within my genre preferences. They have a 'canon', and we're just playing AUs.
  • I've been roleplaying for awhile, and I've picked up some warning signs, Red Flags, for when I'm not going to be compatible with someone else. It doesn't mean that you're not a good role player, I can just tell that we won't be compatible.
Preferences
Genders: I don't mind what you play! I can play whatever you'd prefer, too. I just have been a bit exhausted of submissive/passive characters, people who only play that but want their character to always be the damsel, the vulnerable one. I do like plenty of hurt/comfort moments, I like RPs littered with them, but the support needs to be a see-saw, a back and forth. Not just one sided. I tend to 'switch'.

I also like trying to make characters match up nice. I want to match what they're attracted to. It doesn't have to be to a T, but I don't want to get halfway through the RP and realize that my character wouldn't normally be attracted to yours. I'm opening to roleplaying doubles and creating drama with them picking themselves!

Speaking of, I really enjoy playing doubles. I'd love it if there was a love-triangle, unrequited love, but especially poly-amorous endgames.

Content:
I like a lot of drama, trauma, angst, and tragedy. Some of my characters are desensitized to it, or creators of it themselves. I like taking a cute, cliche romance plot and throwing in evil intentions, or running from a big-bad. If you want a high % of fluff in our RP, I might not be the right person for it.

Genres:
I like:
Fantasy, Medieval, Eldritch, and Mythology
Characters that are: Obsessive, Mentally Unwell, Traumatized, Strong-willed (even through character development), Switches, Nerds,
Romance, Historical, Horror, Urban Fantasy, Modern, Post-Apocalyptic
Near-Future, World-Building
Adding twists to: Fairy Tales, Pantheons, Mythological Couples, Settings from Media (I like filling a cast. Like fancasting, but my OCs. Idk, it's fun)
I don't mind:​
Omegaverse, Non-con, characters going through break-ups, secret keeping rather than trigger sensitive, character death
I don't like:​
War, Heavy Action, Sci-Fi, Futuristic, RPG parties
Domestic Fluff, Non-Romantic, Smut, Furries,
Steampunk, Band RPs, Zombies, Medieval Detectives, Terminal Illness

Chads. I RPed with a dude who thought the whole 'Chad' concept was real for all girls. Except, with a DMC aesthetic? It was frightening.

(I don't mind a few things on here as long as the focus is 30% of our rp or less.
For example, I love fluff when its sprinkled. I LOVE plenty of comforting your partner, it's just the domestic fluff and small talk that bores the shit out of me. For war, I'm never going to play a soldier again. But I don't mind focusing on the horrors of war and such.)

Plots

(I will add real ones in the future, after I do a few simpler RPs)
Themes: Dark, thats all. I like:
Serial Killers, Criminal Activity, Cultural Differences, Unrequited Love, Love Triangles, Mental Health, Creepiness, Unhealthy Relationships, (I love healthy ones just as much if not more), Supportive Couples, Enabling Crime, Dark-themed suggestions are plenty welcome, don't be shy

Taking a cliche pairing to base on and make it our own. Such as Vampire x Human. Here's a few. I'll bold what I'd like to play, if I have a preference. Definitely negotiable. I wouldn't want you to run away over something that little!
Cynical Delinquent x (Literal) Angel
Summoned Demon x Unaware Caster
Vampire x Human
Death x Human
Dying God x Nurse
Sailor/Pirate x Mermaid
Human x Mermaid
Werewolf
x Human
Feral Were-Creature x Human/Sage/Fae
Witch x Werewolf
Homeless x Friend
Drug Addict x Friend
Prostitute x Friend/John
Angel x Demon
Stalker x Victim

Last edited:
I'm new here, so please tell me if I'm doing any of this wrong -- I'd like to RP with you. I tend to play dragon-like characters, or even just dragons, and demons are fun too. I'm good with the tsundere ones of any gender. I love pet/master and servant/master relationships where the pet or servant has a degree of freedom, and also overpowered characters.

Would you find interest in a plot where a demon is captured by an angel (or the other way around)? How about an angel with a demon attendant?

Back
Top Bottom