MxM Looking for Dark Twisted Stories

Currently reading:
MxM Looking for Dark Twisted Stories

Lucleigh

Early of Eagerness
Local time
Today 2:40 AM
Hello!

I'm looking for more aggressive style partners, people who are equally willing to help shape the plot with me and who can write at least a paragraph for each reply. Maturity is a big deal as well, since I enjoy roleplays that delve into some very dark and possibly disturbing themes.

BASICALLY:
I am looking to explore the darker side of roleplay and need a partner who is comfortable discussing and roleplaying disturbing and sensitive topics.

Any interested partners must be able to take part in constructing a plot and play dynamic characters (both tops and bottoms). I'm not looking for someone who is only going to play a very submissive bottom character. Being able to be dynamic is VERY important to me. I like playing multiple characters and side characters, I would like my partner to do the same to keep the story rolling. I also like to reply fast, doing at least a small paragraph per reply. I am hoping to find someone who is interested in developing in-depth plot and characters within the roleplay.

I prefer partners who enjoy playing Top
characters
I prefer partners who play multiple characters
(Including side characters, multiple main characters, and basic NPCs)
I prefer partners who have varied characters

Preferred Genre:

Fantasy/Medieval/Romance

I am always willing to move outside my comfort zone and do other genres. The only genre I won't do is any kind of mecha.

Interests:

Anything and all BDSM
Kidnappings
Master/Slave
King/Servant
Non-consensual
Other Kinky things etc.
Elves are always sexy
Kingdoms
Magic
Supernatural Beings
Tentacles
Monsters
Torture
Breeding
Mind control
Mental domination
BDSM again

Here is a full list of my kink dos and don't:
F-list - Warning

Things I won't Do:

Anything against community guidelines
Scat/Toilet Play
Romanticizing abuse OOC

Character Types That I Play:

For Male characters

Badass Uke (Most Common)

Dramatic Uke
Innocent Uke
Sadistic Seme
Don't Fuck With Me Seme

For Women characters

Headstrong, defiant, and argumentative
Sadistic, prideful, and cruel
Submissive, naive, and sweet
Calm, thoughtful, and strategic

These are just my most common archetypes written in their simplest form. I try to make my characters as dynamic as possible and always try to play to my characters motives. I am able to play a wide range of characters and am unafraid to move outside my comfort zone in this regard.

Common Roleplay Scenarios:

character A is kidnapped and held hostage by character B
character A works in a castle under the King character B
character A works in a brothel that is owned by character B
character A is a pet that is owned by a vampire/incubus character B
Character A is a god whom Character B worships

These of course are just one sentence suggestions and I am always open to different ideas. So if you are interested and willing, hit me up!

RP Example Paragraph:

The sun had fallen over the horizon over a few hours ago, leaving behind the eerie essence of night while the sound of thunder rolled through the air. Hard raindrops beat against the panels of the mansion, echoing off in a deep and repetitive drumming, quickly becoming the music of the evening. However, despite the unpleasant conditions, heavy hooves beat against the cobblestone road leading up to the massive mansion that lay just outside of the city's parameters. Carriage after carriage followed up the dark trail, ready to partake in this evening's events.

The large manor was lit with the soft glow of hanging chandeliers and the live musicians created the ambiance for the ever growing party at the Delvani mansion. Everyone was gathered in the large ballroom of the house, which had been set up with antique couches and chairs for customers to lounge in during the party. Each of the customers that had attended the event wore extravagant masks, Mr. Delvani thought it would be an amusing touch as he had a few of his many slaves carry around drinks and food to those who needed it.

To a few of the guests disappointment, this evening's event wouldn't hold an auction, but rather a showcasing of the fun time one could be having by spending money at manor. Alec intended to show off his best whores and, despite his ever present scowl, he was quite eager for the show to get on it's way. He had a thing for public showcasing and had sent a few of his slaves and trainers back behind the large stage that was built towards the left of the massive room to get prepared for the show.

Alec himself was situated in the largest chair available, his arm propped up on the arm rest as he rested his chin into the palm of his hand, a bored expression plastered onto his face. He looked like a king who was continuously unamused by his subject's antics. The man was clearly tired and took little interest in his surroundings, but he was well aware that business was business and despite his foul mood, he was obligated to be in attendance at his own event.

He just hoped that everything would go according to plan.

BIG PLOT IDEAS
Ideas I've wanted to do for awhile

~The Merchant's Toy's~

~Basic Plot Summary~

In the dystopian, Neo-Victorian world of Reie, slavery is the main trade and brings in the gold. In the castle city of Terra, Character X (Your character) is a wealthy slave merchant who works under the King of Reie. It isn't until now that the merchant has decided to take a slave or two from his stock to torture himself...

~List of Kinks~

The plot focuses primarily on BDSM, Domination, torture, sadism, kidnapping, and bondage. I personally have few limits so they will be discussed individually with anyone who is interested!

NOTE:

-I want my characters to be the Merchant's slaves in this plot
I plan on having other dominate characters who will own slaves for those who are interested in having submissive characters as well

-I plan on playing a straight female slave, a gay male slave, and a gay male dominant. I am uninterested in doing FxF scenes

~Hell Has Taken Over~

~Basic Plot Summary~

God has fallen and Lucifer has taken command of all. Hell has risen to the mortal plane where they reign supreme over mortals. Magic runs rampant in this world, used carelessly by demons as a means of power and control over others as they fight among each other to win favor in their kings eyes. Humans are sold for labor and sex while the remaining angels are sold as rare stock. Those who have yet to be captured hope to unite and overthrow the new reigning monarch.

The kinks are very similar to my other rp ideas and can be discussed accordingly.

~Money is Money~

~Plot Summary~

Character X (your character) is a wealthy business owner. However, this business is only a front for the real work he does. Character X runs a successful kidnapping business for wealthy clients, delivering requested individuals to those willing to pay a high price. He had never been interested in owning someone for himself, until someone just happened to catch his eye on the street...

Once again, I play both top and bottom characters with a preference towards bottoms.

Please private message me if you're interested in doing a roleplay!
Thank you!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in doing something. Maybe the kidnapping/hostage idea? I'm open with kinks and have a lot of the same as you so it looks like. I don't mind experimenting with the plot and coming up with cool ideas together!

Back
Top Bottom