Adopted Looking for either Male or Female

Currently reading:
Adopted Looking for either Male or Female

WrenOnyx

Serf
Local time
Today 7:36 PM
This is a story that I and another person tossed around. They, unfortunately, did not have time to officially start it with me and told me they no longer wanted to write the story, but I posted it already so here is the link. This roleplay can Either be MxF with you being a male character or FxF with both of us being female. This roleplay is a realistic/modern roleplay placed if Fetish Dungeon with potential for either Smut or Horror Please PM me if you are interested in joining it! I would love to get this up and going soon!

Muse A and Muse B are mutual friends, have only met each other once or twice. When they are both invited to a weekend getaway at a huge mansion in the woods. After arriving a snowstorm has managed to block the roadway leaving Muse A and Muse B to be the only ones who made it. They must come together and try to survive the weekend or until someone else shows up. What will happen, will they hate each other? Will they fall in love?

My only rules are that I would prefer between 2-5 paragraphs per post. Please try to post at least once a day or once every other day. No rape, abuse, or god-modding. Only realistic Face claims, no anime or drawings, please. Anything else just PM me and ask!

Back
Top Bottom