MxF Looking for Extreme Plot

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for Extreme Plot

Scarlet Thread

I will help you escape if you return the favor.
Local time
Today 5:57 PM
Alright. I rarely do this, but sometimes I get an itch to write something truly dark and by all accounts unhealthy. This would be one of those times.

I am looking for a story where your character(s) would torture mine. I'm not talking gags and spanking here. There will be blood, gore, and very possibly death involved. And it will also be entirely consensual. She, for whatever reason, wants to be treated this way. Why and how is open for discussion. I have a few ideas, but if anything I just said makes you uncomfortable, do yourself a favor and turn away now.

Note: Just because a plot is marked taken doesn't mean I wouldn't still be willing to do it. All writers are different and I know a different perspective could keep things diverse and interesting.

Also note: On request I can play the other role and/or reverse the gender. And it doesn't matter to me if my partner is male or female.

Warning: Dismemberment

MC is a good looking lady with a sketchy past. YC is a rich man who enjoys art. He offers her to become his wife for a short period of time. Why? Because he's bored, and also tired of looking for someone who isn't after his money and won't run around behind his back. After some time getting to know each other, some of his darker fantasies become apparent. He has always secretly wanted to... create art with the female form. At least, parts of the female form. For her part, she is rather obliging of his whims, and openly encourages this dark side of his, even knowing that it will certainly end badly for her.

Warning: Cannibalism and Polyamory

The twins always got what they wanted growing up. Not very surprising given that their family was extravagantly wealthy. Naturally this hasn't led to the most healthy appreciation for other people. One of them is more thoughtful and the other is more sadistic, but both are infatuated with the same woman. This woman happens to have been born with a rare condition that, among other things, does not allow her to feel pain. She is in need of money, and a lot of it, to help out a family member. And she would be willing to do literally anything for it. Including having some kinky and dangerous sex, and even perhaps satisfying the darker of the two's curiosity about cannibalism.

Warning: Open Ended Torture

MC is abducted by YC, an alien, to be experimented upon without any regard of her safety and sanity. In spite of everything the two start to develop feelings for each other. And she starts to enjoy the torture he puts her through. Long past the point of being a scientific experiment, their interactions morph into a study of the rarely considered link between pain and pleasure, and the thin line between fear and arousal. But of course, all experiments must eventually come to an end. Especially when YC's superiors realize how badly tainted this "average human" sample actually is.

Warning: Fantasy Violence and Gore

MC is a wish fairy. Only YC can see her. He can only have one wish. He wishes instead of wealth or fame or power, for a fairy to play with and keep him company. Maybe she doesn't understand the implications of such an open ended wish, or maybe she suspects something. Either way, she can't die, at least not permanently, but nor can she be released until he is satisfied that his wish has been granted.

Warning: Suicide Themes, Gore

YC is a professional hitman/assassin with a new target, MC. But he has no way of knowing that she was the one who put out a hit on herself. When she reveals that bit of information, all she will say to explain herself is that there's insurance money involved, so it absolutely cannot look like an accident or suicide. Funny what freedom the certainty of death can affect on the mind, and the body for that matter...

Warning: Kidnapping, Dubcon, Stockholm Syndrome, Possible Suicide

After being childhood friends, YC and MC drifted apart after one of their families moves away. Years later, MC gets back in touch only to say that she's about to get married and will YC come to the wedding since they haven't seen each other in so long. What MC doesn't know is that YC has remained obsessed with her all these years, even to the point of stalking her. Someone else getting to marry her and take her away from him permanently is just not acceptable. So he kidnaps her, giving her the eponymous ultimatum. What happens after that, neither of them would have expected...

Warning: Dark Themes, Open Ended Torture/Gore

Similar to Make a Wish, only in reverse. Legend has it that if Death (YC) takes someone before their time, they get a final wish as payment for their lost time on Earth. MC is one such person, simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. Feeling cheated by a tough life that had yet to get better, she wishes she could experience true love. This puts Death in a bit of a quandary, since he isn't allowed to bring her back to life, and cannot send her soul to the next one until her wish is granted. Involving anyone else, living or dead, is also strictly off limits. The only option is to show her his own particular, morbid and twisted brand of love.

Warning: Murder and/or Double Suicide

When they said Til Death, they meant it. Right before their anniversary, YC and MC get the heartbreaking news that one of them is going to die. Rather than while away their final days or weeks in the hospital, or wringing their hands at home, they decide to carry on with their intended travel plans. Only now the return trip just isn't part of those plans. On the bright side? Now they can explore romantically together in ways that they never would have imagined possible before.

Warning: Hard Vore/Cannibalism

Based loosely on Little Red Riding Hood but with some major tweaks to avoid breaking any rules. Having grown up in an isolated community near an old forest, any child would have been afraid of monsters. One day while exploring alone MC actually met one, but for whatever reason he decided to spare her. Innocently relaying the incident to her parents, they decide to send her away someplace safer. Many years pass and she returns as an adult after inheriting her grandmother's cottage. Her curiosity gets the better of her, and she decides rather than avoiding the forest to go looking for the monster. YC could be a monster in any sense of the word, including the human kind, not necessarily a werewolf. Similarly the setting would not have to be fantasy.

Warning: Stalking, Torture, Murder

MC has been obsessed for many years with YC despite him being way out of her league and having zero interest in her. First ignoring, then openly mocking her, he finally gives in and let's her express herself behind closed doors. Maybe she would finally get the hint, get bored or move on if he made it clear that literally nothing she could do would change his lack of feelings towards her. But that was like opening Pandora's box. She only became more desperate to prove that she would do anything for him. His annoyance and apathy evolves into searing hatred as she increasingly intrudes on his life, and finally he decides that he has had enough. If she isn't going to leave him alone, he'll just have to get rid of her.

New:

Warning: Hard Vore, Extreme Violence

They were madly in love, but then by a horrible curse her beloved was turned into a vicious man eating monster. The only way to turn him back is to sacrifice herself to him. The worst part of all is that he retains his consciousness and memories, but he still cannot control himself. He needs to feed, and try as he might he cannot resist the call of her blood. Even were she to flee, the pain of leaving him alone and the guilt of causing others to die in her place would eat away at her soul. Can her love withstand his brutality? Can he live with himself once the deed is done?

Last edited:
I could use one more story, and I'm currently craving Between Hate and Desire, if anyone is interested.

I like several of these. The Murder for Hire one definitely seems interesting.

Back
Top Bottom