MxF Looking for F for a medieval-high fantasy idea.

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for F for a medieval-high fantasy idea.

Local time
Today 9:41 AM
Hello everyone! I have a medieval-high fantasy idea I'd like to do. I prefer to do a 1st person writing, so I'll tell the story from the point of my character's view.

It's been 2 years since my kingdom, the kingdom of Elnessar has been invaded. I was a first officer of the royal guards. The commander of the royal guards sent me away to defend the hall but it was impossible to fight against the forces of Desrucca since they made a pact with an ancient evil force. The king and the queen was out of the kingdom borders, on the road from a visit to another city. They were killed in an ambush. The princess (you) and the prince was with us. Hearing about the news, we fled through the tunnels but after leaving the borders, we had to part ways because about 30 of the soldiers noticed us. We, a few officers, stood back to fight while we sent you two away. After a year, ive been on the roads looking for the people who'd fight with us. In a small town, I see you, working as a waitress in a tavern to stay out of sight.

This is my initial idea. We can discuss further and I'm truly open to any suggestions and any changes.

Back
Top Bottom