MxF Looking for female partners, sci-fi adventure.

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for female partners, sci-fi adventure.

sleepywolf87

Knight
Local time
Today 5:23 PM
Hey everyone, SleepyWolf here. 'm new to this site. Looking to start a couple of rps with a few select partners. Below you'll find the starting post, please don't reply here. If this catches your eye, send me a dm and we can discuss how to move forward.

I'm looking for smut and adventure, I'd say 50/50. Literacy is important to me, proper grammar, punctuation, and all that Jazz.

I absolutely love sci-fi. Space, the endless ocean of stars, and the beautiful ships that sail out amongst them.

Also, continuity is a must. If your character is shot in the leg, it needs to be dealt with. Nothing bothers me more than someone taking an injury and then forgetting about it a few posts later.

Anywho, if you're interested, drop me a dm!

Name: Cain Darksun

Race: Human

Orientation: Straight

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 200lbs

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Conceived on a luxury star-cruiser. Born on a private Horizon class star yacht. Cain Darksun was born to be in space. He loved it, everything about it. The endless ocean that expanded forever in every direction.

Cain came from a wealthy family, his parents made their fortune exploiting innocent people on back-water mining colonies spread through-out the outer rim of the Milky Way.

He grew up having anything he ever wanted. But the older he got, the more he learned, the more he realized this life didn't matter. He had a means to freedom. Actual freedom.

He stole a large sum of money from his parents, bought himself a decent sized combat ship, outfitted it for smuggling, and never looked back.

He's spent the last ten years smuggling contraband system to system, and slowly pissing away the small fortune he stole from his parents. It was time for Cain to get serious, he needed to expand his operations and put a little more heart into it...

Cain was lounging in the pilot's seat, staring off into the black abyss, when one of his displays chimed and scrolled a quick message in orange font.

LOW FUEL

"Better make a pit stop..." He said to himself, and then charted a course for the closet inhabited system. He landed at a remote mining colony, on a moon not worth mentioning, around a star no one had ever heard of.

The colony had very few amenities, fuel being one of them. The other was a local bar. Not a bad place for him to grab a drink, relax for a minute, and maybe find a replacement for his last partner, who may or may not be drifting around the star HR 5062.

Cain entered the dark and cramped bar. It smelled terrible. It was full of real winners.

He sighed, then took an empty seat at the bar, dropped a few credsticks on the bar top, and ordered a drink.

As he waited for the old man behind the bar to collect his payment and pour his drink, he glanced around the bar.

"What a bunch..." he said to himself quietly.

I'm up for it if you are still looking

Bump with some additions!

So as far as the story goes, I'm looking for adventure. I don't want the story to stall and for either of us to become bored with it. I love coming up with new twists and things to drive the story forward, and I love it when my partner helps me drive it. Nothing is really off limits to me as far as story goes. Drama, suspense, etc. Everything and anything you would want to add to it, I'm willing to work with.

For Cain, it's about growth. He has never wanted for anything in life, his family was extremely wealthy. But as Cain grew older, he realized where his family's money came from, and he wanted no part of it... Well, except for what he "borrowed" from them before running off. He sees himself as a sort of philanthropist, helping out those less fortunate. Maybe even as a modern day Robin Hood, stealing from the rich. But, his bank account isn't infinite, and he really needs to start making some money (I refer to money in his universe as CredSticks, CredStix, Creds, etc. I picture them as like tiny usb drives, different colors denote different values.)

Cain would be my main character, but his ship, which has the designation WLF-223 (or Wolf, as Cain calls it) is kind of a secondary character.

Wolf (WLF-223) is a fairly expensive ship, purchased with Cain's money stolen from his parents. He's installed and upgraded an AI system aboard "her". She can handle requests made verbally, but she has no vocalization, only communicating through text prompts and an animated avatar that she's picked out herself (A small, yellow, digital wolf) that pops up on the various displays throughout the ship, letting 'her' sorta walk around the ship in a way. Wolf has control over all ship systems, from life support, to weapons, lighting and doors. She can also control the ship via an autopilot system.

I'm sure there's like a million more details I could go into, but it's kinda fun to wing it and come up with stuff with a partner, ya know?

Anywho... I work a night shift job, so I'm typically awake from 7pm til about 9am EST. So those are my most active hours.

Still looking for more partners!

Back
Top Bottom