Unspecified Looking for First Partners! Here Are Ideas I Have Always Wanted

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for First Partners! Here Are Ideas I Have Always Wanted

AvidHero44

Serf
Local time
Today 4:45 AM
Hey everyone! First of all these roleplay ideas are open to both males and females. I will say that I am not looking for any smut or roleplays involving that at this time. I am not necessarily looking for romance either, but you might be able to convince me to do it with the right plot as it is a genre I really like.

Below are some more simple and thought out ideas I have been wanted almost since the day I started roleplaying, which was a very long time ago, and for this context it mostly has to do with fandoms.

1st: This is definitely a DC Universe roleplay. I have been looking for a long time for someone who can play as Batman/Bruce Wayne for a Batman and Robin roleplay. I really want to play as Dick Grayson, or an OC that is very similar to Dick Grayson with themes and character. I don't want to push Nightwing too quickly and make it feel forced and I feel with a quality roleplay we should get there eventually. This actually has potential to become a group roleplay or with me playing as some villains also.

2nd: I am also looking to create an OC for a Marvel roleplay revolving around the X-Men and I am open to trying some canon characters here as well. I would be totally down to play a Magneto.

3rd: Those of you familiar with the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus books I want to play a character that is a son of Ares or Mars who has been fortunate enough to survive through adolescence on his own. Due to some perilous times ahead looking to have someone from one of the camps try and convince him to come there and I have ideas to push the plot forward from there. This is one of those ideas that I would not mind romance popping into.

4th: I really want to do a crossover plot between fandoms. Below are some fandoms of mine that I can play canon characters from, or that I am willing to try. These can be shorter more action oriented plots or longer ones. I am game for either.
- DC
-Marvel
-Star Wars
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
-Mortal Kombat

Fandoms I am willing to cross-over with besides the ones listed above:
-Halo
-Avatar the Last Airbender or Legend of Korra
-Godzilla
-Tomb Raider
-Sly Cooper
-All of the ones on the other list...

5th: If you want to roleplay from any of the fandoms listed here (Even the ones like Avatar the Last Airbender) please contact me I am sure we can work something out for sure!

Side Note: I do love roleplaying original things as well. If anybody wants to try to world-build with me or do some sort of modern or medieval fantasy setting please contact me! Same thing with historical roleplays. If any of you can play a few different canons from these fandoms whether male or female. Plus, I may be in a romance or steamy mood again soon so you never know. I have been looking for a Wonder Woman for a long time as well.

If you have read all the way down here I highly thank you for your time! Even if you are not interested thank you. I apologize if there is nothing here for you, and I am planning on posting more threads in the future with more original content.

Back
Top Bottom