Either Needed Looking For Group Role Play Partner(s)

Currently reading:
Either Needed Looking For Group Role Play Partner(s)

Unknown Person

The Lost Soul
Local time
Today 12:53 AM
I have decided to put my role play information and plots into one thread. I will update it as often as I get ideas and such. In every role play characters will be aged up to 18 or older if needed. I have several games, anime, and such I role play which we can incorporate into the role play. I do original role play as well. I am a fan of Isekai like role plays. I don't like choosing who other people role play as. It's just something I think the other person should do. However I am okay with controlling multiple characters. I normally role play as a male that had been gender bent into a female. I don't try to make that the main point of my character. I try to build upon it. I like violence in role plays I do but as fighting. I do like certain genres of role play. Any fandom role plays can be altered to use out of fandom if asked. I hope we have fun role playing with each other. Please dm me if you want to rp. Do not reply to this thread. I may need to add more to it at a later date. This thread is for group role plays. My 1 on 1 role play thread is here. My rules are also in that thread.

1)Joker 2019 plot - several people are forced to survive in gotham during and after the madness due to the joker's antics. (Amount of people 0/5)

2)RWBY Role Play - After beacon's fall several people tea,m up to stop salem and her allies. (Amount of people 0/5)

3)Kingdom Hearts Role Play - Several people team up and go to various worlds to stop xehanort and his allies. (Amount of people 0/5)

4)The Last of Us Role Play - Several people work together to survive the apocalypse and come across some factions. (Amount of people 0/5)

5)War Zone - Several people are used as tools for war. They are forced to stop every neighboring nation. Will they do as told or will they decide to resist their orders? (Amount of people 0/5)

6)A New World Role Play - Several strangers are forced into a new world. They must work together and find out whom forced them there, stop them, and find a way back to their home worlds. (Amount of people 0/5)

7)Prison Role Play - Several people were unjustly experimented on and kept in a prison for those whom are to be kept from society. We decide to find a way to break free from the prison and escape. (Amount of people 0/5)

8)Purgatory Role Play - Several people are forced into an area between heaven and hell. They are forced to adapt while facing their fears and people whom wish to cause harm. (Amount of people 0/5)

9)Inside A Game Role Play - Several people are forced inside a video game made of several video games. Some may glitch. (Amount of people 0/5)

10)Horror World Role Play - Several people are forced into a world based off of horror movies. Things may not be as they seem. (Amount of people 0/5)

11)Revelations Role Play - It is the year 2030 the world has turned to killing others tor survive over simple things like toilet paper. The countries are all in chaos. Rumors of a device which can let people bring objects and people from the past and fiction emerged and was being used by the tyrannical governments. The first time it emerged it granted people abilities all over the world. Several factions have appeared as well. A group of people decided to go forth to find out how to reverse the effects of what has happened because of the state of the world and stop the tyrants and some factions. (Amount of people 0/5)

12)Inside The Dreamverse Role Play - Several friends finds my character in a coma. Your character makes it inside my character's dreams by some magical means. Your character decides to wake my character up and rescue my character from the dream verse as the two worlds are combining. (Amount of people 0/5)

13)Endless Role Play - Several people are forced into a world where they are forced to repeat the same day over and over and die at the end of it through various means. A being makes various changes to the world each time. They must work together to figure out how to escape the endless loop. (amount of people 0/5)

Back
Top Bottom