Unspecified Looking for help

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for help

Blueberrymuffin

A chinchilla addicted to sweets
Local time
Today 5:50 AM
Hi. I'm mostly looking for role players who can teach me how to spice up plots and add twists. Regrettably I've come to realize that my roleplay ideas aren't interesting to others due to simplicity.

I may still be new to roleplaying, I've only been roleplaying for a couple of months, but I'm willing to learn how to better myself.

Currently I'm interested in using my character crossbow in:
-scifi
-horror
-comedy
-suspense
-action
-fantasy
-others as well depending on what they are.

I'm also open to ideas. PM me if you have a good roleplay idea. Or we can change up a couple of mine.

I'm looking for someone who can put a lot of action into it with me. Romance and smut is possible if characters fall in love but it will mostly be story based.

Plot ideas I have:

1. Apocalyptic: in the first year of the zombie apocalypse people are fighting the undead to survive. The world is in ruins and eighty percent of the world's population are dead. The only ones left are immune to the airborne virus but severely allergic to fluid contact (saliva, blood, bites) with the dead. Scientists search desperately for a cure, and the small percentage of the human race rumored to be immune. So far none have been found. The setting the the dense forests surrounding a town during the harsh winter. Food is scarce and safety is almost nonexistent. Groups clash for possession of stores and other supply buildings. YC is part of a group heading to inspect a small fishing and hunting store for weaponry and guns. Little does YCs group know there's already a much smaller group living inside ready to defend it with their lives.

2. Medieval times: during the dark ages the defeat of a kingdom and the death of a king shadows the kingdom in darkness as an evil warlord takes his place. Crime wrecks havoc on the streets. An outlaw (MC) does his best to stay under the radar, he knows the darkness won't last long. He flees the kingdom after being convicted of murdering a thief. Now on the run from thugs who want to carry out the death sentence he travels the land. Eventually he walks into a tavern, YC is ordering their drink when he sits at their table. MC offers a ruby in exchange for a place to sleep and food. He explains that he plans to find a partner to help him take down the warlord of the fallen kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom