- Local time
- Today 7:51 PM
- Messages
- 5
- Age
- 27
- Pronouns
- They/Them
I'm looking to do a roleplay that centers around two women falling in love! I think nonbinary or trans is fine! But women...women. That's the mood since getting ghosted during a really good rp. I have a couple of prompts, roles are interchangeable, I don't care which person you will play!
NSFW and Erotic RP is certainly welcome and I would love to get there, but we can discuss the pacing! Im down for it to be slow.
All characters are 18+, and suggested OCs must be 18+! Thank you!
~Fantasy~
This one revolves around a princess who has just reached the age (18+) in which she must make a journey to a neighboring kingdom to simply deliver a message, and then return home. The catch is that she is not permitted her usual bodyguard and must either A. Go alone and find help along the way, or B. Recruit one guard only to help her on her quest. Upon returning, she will be officially crowned the rightful heir to the throne and begin her true duties as royalty!
This one revolves around a princess who has just reached the age (18+) in which she must make a journey to a neighboring kingdom to simply deliver a message, and then return home. The catch is that she is not permitted her usual bodyguard and must either A. Go alone and find help along the way, or B. Recruit one guard only to help her on her quest. Upon returning, she will be officially crowned the rightful heir to the throne and begin her true duties as royalty!
~Sci-Fi or Fantasy~
This one revolves around a pair of people (you and I) who crashed on an alien planet and we must learn to survive among an alien species who have reluctantly let us live among them.
The fantasy version, we crash our ship on an island full of mythical creatures and species, and must do the same.
Another version is that one of us plays the survivor, the other plays the native!
This one revolves around a pair of people (you and I) who crashed on an alien planet and we must learn to survive among an alien species who have reluctantly let us live among them.
The fantasy version, we crash our ship on an island full of mythical creatures and species, and must do the same.
Another version is that one of us plays the survivor, the other plays the native!
~Sci-Fi~
This one is simply about our characters going to university in a futuristic city. A little slice of life but with some action planned to be mixed in.
This one is simply about our characters going to university in a futuristic city. A little slice of life but with some action planned to be mixed in.
~Horror Sci-Fi~
We are two prisoners (or one security guard and one prisoner) in a high tech facility. One day, the guards stop patrolling and we don't know why. The days go on and we're desperate until unexpectedly the cells open. The world has been taken over by monstrous aliens, and we've been forgotten by whoever may be alive out there. We can only survive together.
We are two prisoners (or one security guard and one prisoner) in a high tech facility. One day, the guards stop patrolling and we don't know why. The days go on and we're desperate until unexpectedly the cells open. The world has been taken over by monstrous aliens, and we've been forgotten by whoever may be alive out there. We can only survive together.
~Slice of Life~
Similar to The Crash, but we instead find ourselves on a deserted island and instead of trying to find our way in a foreign society, we are just trying to survive.
Similar to The Crash, but we instead find ourselves on a deserted island and instead of trying to find our way in a foreign society, we are just trying to survive.
Two ideas:
-One of us gets trapped on Calypso's Island and the other person is Calypso.
-One of us stumbles upon Circe's Palace and one of us is Circe.
-One of us gets trapped on Calypso's Island and the other person is Calypso.
-One of us stumbles upon Circe's Palace and one of us is Circe.
This one is a bit more broad, but I'm thinking we play two Reagents who just fall for each other in the trials, or maybe a Reagent and Prime Asset
NSFW and Erotic RP is certainly welcome and I would love to get there, but we can discuss the pacing! Im down for it to be slow.
All characters are 18+, and suggested OCs must be 18+! Thank you!
Kinks:
Anal, petplay, furry, CnC, noncon, excessive cum, harem, public, shower/bath sex, size difference, squirting, and plenty more!
Limits:
Scat, vomit, and piss, vore, but those two are negotiable!
Gender Rules:
For what I'm currently looking for, female and non-binary are both okay! I do like futanari but I'm not interested in that for this!
Anal, petplay, furry, CnC, noncon, excessive cum, harem, public, shower/bath sex, size difference, squirting, and plenty more!
Limits:
Scat, vomit, and piss, vore, but those two are negotiable!
Gender Rules:
For what I'm currently looking for, female and non-binary are both okay! I do like futanari but I'm not interested in that for this!

