Looking For Long-Term Roleplay Partners!

Currently reading:
Looking For Long-Term Roleplay Partners!

Landyn

Knight
Local time
Today 11:55 AM
Hello! I am on the search for role play partners.

I am new to the website so forgive me if I mess up in some way.

So, let me introduce myself, online I go by Addy, short for Adelaide. Why I didn't put that as my name? No clue. Wasn't really thinking too clearly, I suppose.

I've been role playing for many years- I've definitely had A LOT of growth from then and now, however I fell out of practice as the platforms I used also fell. College has been extremely stressful so I am on the hunt for good websites to pick it up again. This just so happened to be the first one to pop up on my google search.

Outside I am a writer but not an aspiring one, just privately, more so with creative writing as well.

I will now address points I think are important when it comes to looking for roleplay partners.

Length: Not really picky as to what I send or receive, as long as the story is introduced eloquently and continues to flow. I do love details, so a good couple of paragraphs is always lovely and more than welcomed. I suppose I'd consider myself a literate roleplayer since I oppose the opposite, one liners, lack of proper grammar, etc.

Characters: I can play either male or female, I prefer female most of the time, but I do also enjoy playing male, but if it were a case of us both wanting to play the same sex/character, doubling up is always an option. Not really picky when it comes to age/LGBTQ/relations, everything is a possibility for a story, so I am always a very open-minded role player. I do also strongly prefer strictly third person, I'd be open for first but third person is really where it's at for me.

Face Claims: I absolutely love using face claims, it just helps me get better grasps of characters and who we are portraying.

Smut: Always welcomed, but hopefully not the main focus. I like building up to it. Establishing connections, initiating the flow of the story, drama, it's always much nicer that way.

Plotting: Always welcomed because I believe there is no point in practicing something if you don't know where it's going, plus it makes the fear of drying up much less scary especially if me and the other writer click well.

OOC Chatting: Always welcomed, I myself love to get to know who is behind the screen.

My Activity: Depends, not much of a stickler since I know we all have lives outside of the internet. (sadly) I am understanding, so heads ups or always appreciated. I know role play is roleplay but I do get attached to both the roleplay and the person behind the screen. Now I'm not some creep just really impressionable. We may just be role play partners but if I weren't to hear back from you from long periods of time, I'd assume I did something wrong (which is never a great thing to feel) or fear that something has happened to you, physically or emotionally, either way, I always hope you are doing well and will always put that first over a role play we have.

What I Like To Roleplay: This can go many ways. But no matter the time period, place, fandom, or characters, my driving force for role play is romance. Hopeless romantic behind the screen here. Always have been and probably always will be so I really strongly, love romance themed roleplays.

Ideas: The following will be nothing short of strict or closed. Whatever roleplay we chose to do together we be what we BOTH want but what I will now list will just be a variety of ways our role play can possibly go. (Then please keep in mind that my driving force for role play is romance!)

~Authority/Power Play Dynamics

~Government Experiment/Official Dynamics

~Superhero/Vigilante Dynamics

~Criminal (thief, serial killer, kidnapper)/Victim Dynamics

~Celebrity x Fan/Not Fan

~Guy/Girl x Roommate Partner/Friends Significant Other/Friends Sibling

~Stranger x Stranger

~Gang Affiliation Dynamics

~Spoiled and Rich x Studious and Poor

~Bad Boy x Good Girl

~Bad Girl x Good Boy

~Royalty Dynamics (royalty x assassin/guard/ commoner/ thief/ royalty, Arranged Marriage)

~Supernatural Dynamics (werewolf, vampire, fairy, wizard, witch, etc)

~Stockholm Syndrome/Obsessive Stalker Dynamics

~Soulmate Dynamics

~Normal Character x Damaged One (depressed, anxiety, etc)

~Polyamorous Relationships

~Age Differences ..

~Summer Romances

~Secret Relationships/Forbidden Loves

~Total Opposites

~College AU

~A/B/O AU

Fandoms: *any canon or noncanon underaged characters within the fandoms listed will be aged up to 18+*!!!

~YOU

~Supernatural

~The Maze Runner

~Harry Potter

~That 70's Show

~The Originals

~The Vampire Diaries

~Criminal Minds

~Queer as Folk

~Teen Wolf

~Percy Jackson

~Twilight

~ Always Open To Other Fandoms!

Last edited:
I'd like to whip something up with you if I can! I don't have anything in mind but I love to play Canon characters, but I do have a couple of my own :).

I'm still new here too so I don't have a built up page with tons of info about me but I'd be willing to chat and discuss! :D

I'm down to do a Harry Potter Roleplay if you are still interested in that. Message me and we can talk about details and ships.

am i allowed to?? cdcskn freak out?
you sound like my exact type of roleplayer, hello i am shooting a message you :'))

Back
Top Bottom