MxF Looking for long term romance partner

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for long term romance partner

marquise

Marquis
Local time
Today 6:51 AM
I'm looking for long term rp partners to pair with my ocs , I know a lot people don't do romance but it's one of my strong point if your interested please comment or pm

These characters are what I had made over 12 years ago and was considered not using them so hopefully this goes well

Please note , I will use these characters for 2 rps , no more due the background purposes , but at any point some drops the rp I will open the character back up

So there are simply request and rules I have :

•must be 18+ ( your real age wise )
•will do mature or non
•no god moding
• no controlling each other's characters
• please work with on making the story/plot
•I will work with one liners, but don't only response in them , please try to keep it 3 lines or more
• no hardcore fetishes ,( if you have a fetish , please talk to me before the rp)
• please don't a grammar nazi
•I prefer this rp(s) to be done via messenger will use other means if needed
• please if you have any request tell
• if at any point you are uncomfortable with a situation please tell me , and if you want to talk about the plot and brainstorm , please don't hesitate

I'm still working on bios due having to rewrite them

Here are 3 of my original OCs:

( my first oc I made and favorite )

Marquise :
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 105 lbs
Blood type: AB +
Race: human / angel
Ethnicity: unknown ,( he has tan skin )
Body: appearance of a war torn 19 year old , slim with a good muscle tone
Hair: long unmanaged jet Black( will alter depending on era and/or world)
Eyes: blood ( original hazel)
Clothing: a black sleeveless shirt with a baggy collar with black leather and changed clothing through the change change in society ( will alter depending on era and/or world )
Personality: standoffish and somewhat cold due to traveling for so long , but caring and kind
Abilities : timeless body , death's touch , true immortality ( others from his time when he was alive , still thinking of his past when he was alive )

Bio:
An angel of death that fallen
After dying at the age of 19 he was put in to servitude of. Malthael ,his memory of his life was wiped out due the nature of his death which was mysterious death , he served him for centuries ,loyally until the holy war , where he was ordered to take the soul of a general who turned out to be a key player to winning the war , after Marquise figured out that Malthael wanted dead prematurely and refused to follow his order and Malthael sent others after the general in his place , but Marquise betrayed Malthael and prevented any attacks on the man , until enraged Malthael striped him of his angel hood , but not his immortality and death's touch , fording him to roam forever as his punishment
( I know this is a crappy bio but I attempted this three time now , and each something happens , making me restart the whole thing )
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Favorite assassin oc still working on his bio and background due to the fact he was only meant for one rp , but sadly me and my rp buddy completely forget to continue his and her character story due we got rp happy and we're doing 4 rps at once ) )
Leo Arrington
Height : 5'8"
Weight: 146 lbs
Blood type:O+
Race: human
Ethnicity: European ( mainly a mix between British and Italian)
Body: sport slim , well toned
Hair : platinum
Eyes: Turquoise
Clothing : ( working on )
Personality: emotionless expression and somewhat cold due to his line of work
Talent : hand to hand combat , trained in multiple sword arts , and assassination
Habits:playing with his targets
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jason Goodchild
Height: 5'4"
Weight : 133 lbs
Blood: B+
Race::human
Ethnicity: Greek , German, Swedish and American ( he is a mut , dad is American )
Body: skinny , average muscle tone
Hair : dyed blue
Eyes:( hererochromia) sky blue and emerald green
Clothing: oversized thirst ( various band , gaming , and text ) and baggy jeans ( black or blue )
Personality: weird , and talkative to the people he chooses to talk to , but general doesn't talk much , and is glued to his laptop
Talents: a genius , hacking is like second nature to him , computer genius , photographic memory
Habits : always eating slim Jims

Bio; working on because I have to rewrite and redo it from his original background Will create new ocs if need be

Back
Top Bottom