Currently reading:
MxF Looking for Long-Term RP partners!

Local time
Today 11:19 AM
Hello! Please read before we Rp. I have been rping for 10 years so I am an experienced roleplayer. I don't shy away from a lot of RPs, it really depends. Anyways, I've been dying to Roleplay for a while now but it's hard to find people to Roleplay what I like! Also if we were going to do smut type of Roleplay, I'm submissive most times but I get the feeling of being a dom every now and then. Just know, I don't like the RP to just be about smut. There has to be a story there or else it just gets boring, please keep it interesting. I am interested in doing DC of course, but I like playing my own OC and will only Rp with someone who is playing a canon character. But if you have some ideas I will take a look at them. Please reply with at least a paragraph that would be great!! I do prefer longer than just a paragraph but I tend to be a bit more lenient. Please refer to the other rules below.

⚜RP RULES⚜

❌I GET BORED WHEN BEING THE MALE. I can do it but I'll get bored easily tbh❌

•Be at least semi-lit or literate

PLEASE BE DETAILED! I can't stress this enough, please be detailed in the RP.

DO NOT CONTROL MY CHARACTERS!! Thank you.

•I do prefer Romance mostly

•I can do mature/smut. I don't mind that really.

•None of * or - please!!!

•No one-liners.

•5+ sentences please or 2 paragraphs. If you are lit or semi-lit this shouldn't be a problem for you. NOTHING LESS.

•Also BxB GxB GxG IS GOOD with me. (AGAIN ILL GET BORED BEING A MALE)

•3rd person preferably.

•No god-modding: That just isn't fair okay it really isn't, plus it gets annoying.

•Fight scene should be at least tier 1 combat, other than that don't fight my characters.

•I got a life okay! If I don't answer you in 24 hours please text me to remind me! I'm most likely busy okay. I'm sorry but this needs to be said -_-

•If you don't like the RP, please be considerate and tell me! I don't like people disappearing on me it's just rude. So tell me if you don't like it and we can change it, Thank you!

My fav kinds of RPs:

Romance

Action

Supernatural

Horror

Since you have made it this far, if you are interested please message me and we can start discussing! <3

Last edited:
Hey, first off, how are you?
Secondly, i'm interested in your long-term RP but since i prefer to be a bit more original do you mind if i instead used my own personal character, he's perfectly compatible with DC if you wish to do one of those, and i'm completely okay with discussing the specifics of our RP if you want me to join

i wont go on too long with this response but is there anyway it could be Romance/Smut/action or R/S/ Supernatural, up to you since it is your story after all, if i don't respond for a bit don't think i'm ignoring you please i promise to respond as soon as i can

Hey, first off, how are you?
Secondly, i'm interested in your long-term RP but since i prefer to be a bit more original do you mind if i instead used my own personal character, he's perfectly compatible with DC if you wish to do one of those, and i'm completely okay with discussing the specifics of our RP if you want me to join

i wont go on too long with this response but is there anyway it could be Romance/Smut/action or R/S/ Supernatural, up to you since it is your story after all, if i don't respond for a bit don't think i'm ignoring you please i promise to respond as soon as i can
Sorry for the late reply and also I am fine with doing a smut/ romance/ supernatural sort of rp. You can do an OC in the DC universe or our own. I would like to discuss a plot. If you have one in mind pleases let me know.

Back
Top Bottom