Currently reading:
All Looking for longterm fantasy Action RP

SamiAm

SAMiAM
Local time
Today 2:22 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello I'm an older Roleplayer, I've been at it since I was very young so I'm not in any way new to this. Semi-lit multi paragraph, third person. Please no text talk or 1st person role players.I usually can get 2-3 replies out in a day maybe more if I'm not very busy. I normally use anime pictures as reference for my OCS. I love to discuss beforehand an talk plot so ooc is welcomed. I can rp either Male or Female. Action/Fantasy/Romance are my favorite genre to RP but I'm willing to do anything as long as it's an interesting plot an I'm ok with it.

I Have multiple OC's at the ready both Male and female(futa as well)

I really looked for a site so I could make a Whitcher RP. I enjoy the Fantasy/Action world. I have a OC at the ready she is Female. I would like my roleplay partners to be understanding that my Real life is busy so I wont always be able to reply everyday an I will also respect it if you cant reply everyday as well. I'm fine with Erotic role play but I would hope that the roleplay would lean more towards building a story. 1×1 but you have to be okay with playing multiple bystander characters to help the story blossom. MxF FxF MxM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom