Currently reading:
All Looking for longterm Fantasy Action Rp

SamiAm

SAMiAM
Local time
Today 9:03 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello I'm an older Roleplayer, I've been at it since I was very young so I'm not in any way new to this. Semi-lit multi paragraph, third person. Please no text talk or 1st person role players.I usually can get 2-3 replies out in a day maybe more if I'm not very busy. I normally use anime pictures as reference for my OCS. I love to discuss beforehand an talk plot so ooc is welcomed. I can rp either Male or Female. Action/Fantasy/Romance are my favorite genre to RP but I'm willing to do anything as long as it's an interesting plot an I'm ok with it.

I Have multiple OC's at the ready both Male and female(futa as well)

I really looked for a site so I could make a Whitcher RP. I enjoy the Fantasy/Action world. I have a OC at the ready she is Female. I would like my roleplay partners to be understanding that my Real life is busy so I wont always be able to reply everyday an I will also respect it if you cant reply everyday as well. I'm fine with Erotic role play but I would hope that the roleplay would lean more towards building a story. 1×1 but you have to be okay with playing multiple bystander characters to help the story blossom. MxF FxF MxM

Hello I'm an older Roleplayer, I've been at it since I was very young so I'm not in any way new to this. Semi-lit multi paragraph, third person. Please no text talk or 1st person role players.I usually can get 2-3 replies out in a day maybe more if I'm not very busy. I normally use anime pictures as reference for my OCS. I love to discuss beforehand an talk plot so ooc is welcomed. I can rp either Male or Female. Action/Fantasy/Romance are my favorite genre to RP but I'm willing to do anything as long as it's an interesting plot an I'm ok with it.

I Have multiple OC's at the ready both Male and female(futa as well)

I really looked for a site so I could make a Whitcher RP. I enjoy the Fantasy/Action world. I have a OC at the ready she is Female. I would like my roleplay partners to be understanding that my Real life is busy so I wont always be able to reply everyday an I will also respect it if you cant reply everyday as well. I'm fine with Erotic role play but I would hope that the roleplay would lean more towards building a story. 1×1 but you have to be okay with playing multiple bystander characters to help the story blossom. MxF FxF MxM
Hey There SamiAm (awesome name, by the way). Not sure if we would be a good fit, but please take a look at my request thread and let me know if what I said peeks your interest in attempting a RP with me. I LOVE working with my partner to come up with a plot that fits both of our interests.

Hey There SamiAm (awesome name, by the way). Not sure if we would be a good fit, but please take a look at my request thread and let me know if what I said peeks your interest in attempting a RP with me. I LOVE working with my partner to come up with a plot that fits both of our interests.
Go ahead an msg me^^ we can talk♡

Back
Top Bottom