Currently reading:
Closed Seeking Fantasy/Supernatural RP Partner

Little Kazoo

Lost In Thought
Local time
Today 10:36 PM
Pronouns
She / Her
Sorry All! I have two new RP's going so unless it doesn't pan out, that's enough for me not to get confused. I don't like too many running at once or else I get lost, haha.

Welcome to my search thread! Yes, this will be long winded, but that's sort of me. Read it or don't, that's up to you. Just please don't message me asking to RP if you haven't read everything.

First off, Introduction!

I am currently a stay-at-home parent with an 11 month old baby. What does this mean in regards to replying, you might ask? Well, this means that while I have a lot of time on my hands, I may be pulled away abruptly and randomly. I am not a child, though sometimes I long for the life that I took for granted. Unfortunately, I have officially left my 20's. I am a college graduate (to which I did NOTHING with my degree and teaching license), and just left my position in QC in a factory to stay at home with my little crotch goblin. I am happily married and yes, my husband knows I RP. I've been doing so since I was 13 years young so it has been... dear god... 17 years. I began on gaiaonline but that place is overrun with little kids who can't type, create character or story development, or ghost and I am FED UP!

About The Replies:

My goal is to reply at least twice a week but if we are both being active, I will check daily or even multiple times a day. The length of my posts will vary. It could be as little as one paragraph, which usually only happens if you don't give me anything to work with, or as long as 7 paragraphs. The main thing for me is QUALITY, not quantity. I am not interested in short, undeveloped responses. We are writing a story TOGETHER. So you are expected to contribute to it! This means that just as I will push and move the story forward and have twists and character changes, so should YOU.

NO GHOSTING. I can't say this enough. Yes, it takes a minute to see if we are compatible RP partners and we just might not fit. I will let you know, please give me the same courtesy. I can be VERY patient. You just have to TALK to me about it. Heck, I wait 1 week to 4 months for my long term RP partner to reply. Sometimes even longer. Do I like waiting... not particularly. But I understand life gets in the way so.... It's all good. As. Long. As. You. Communicate.

Other than length, which I expect you to give me something to work with and for you to work with me, please don't send me incomplete sentences that I have to piece together what you're trying to say.

About The Characters:

Here is where I tend to lose people. If you are a female, wanting to play a female character, I will expect you to play both genders and I will do the same. That way we can get the best of both worlds. If you are a male, we can either each play both genders, or you can play only a male. In the end, I want to play at least one female character- but I do love playing men (but not required). Yes, I expect you to play side characters. We both will. In life there are not just 2-4 people and that's it. By playing multiple characters it can give the story more depth.

Preferences

I am not suuuuper picky, but I am not into real world or futuristic rp's. I also don't like basing RP's off of already created stories like TV shows and Movies. I don't mind borrowing ideas from them, but I like to create our own worlds. I like my stories to have fantasy or supernatural elements. All my Rp's need romance, however, I HATE INSTANT ROMANCE. The longer it takes the characters to give in to their growing feelings, the better to me (within reason). But there is something so alluring about two characters whom are denying their feeling for one another all the while wanting them more and more badly. I like my stories to have any of the following elements:
- Suspence
- Fear
- War
- Kidnapping
- Enslavement
- Evil - not sure how else to put this. Twisted egotistical power hungry corrupt characters?
- Forbidden Romance
- Magic
- Supernatural
- Unexpected Romance
- Turmoil
And sooo much more

Pairings - open to suggestions and variations
Human x Vampire
Slave x Slave or Slave x Master
Prince(ss) x Guard/Warrior
Prince(ss) x Commoner
Shapeshifter x Human/Magic User
God(dess) x Human
God x Goddess
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Devil x human
Devil x Goddess/Angel
Vampire x Vampire
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Note: Shapeshifters also include characters that shift into only one animal such as werewolves or dragons.

NOT Interested in:
Sci-Fi Pairings
Teacher x Student
Guardian x Ward
Human x Human
Fandoms

So if you have made it this far, and are still interested, please send me a DM. I'll want to know some things about you: Preferences, a little about yourself, a RP pairing or pairings you may be interested in, and if you have any plot lines in mind.

Honestly, I like creating a story with my partner. When people come to the table with a whole idea already thought out usually they are not wanting input or change. That's not my cup of tea. I would prefer that we brainstorm together with a few BASIC ideas and work together to create a plot line we could both enjoy.

TAKEN - Sorry Guys and Gals. The only plot line that I have in mind right now is a werewolf x werewolf, slave x slave and possibly with some master x slave elements. Basically it is as follows:
To humans, werewolves are all the same: Filthy flea infested animals. But these powerful creatures have so much more to them than their raw power, speed, endurance, superior hearing and tracking skills. The humans hunt them down, sell them off to each other and use them for slave labor and entertainment. They view them all as the same. But no two packs are alike. Each one has their own special abilities. Beyond that, not all werewolves are humans who shift into beasts. Some are born beasts and shift into humans. Some completely lose their sense of self when they become the beast. Others have complete control no matter what form they possess. In this story, the daughter and son of the alphas from rival packs are both captured by the humans to be sold off as slaves. The two find their lives completely uprooted as they are sold to the same human family to be used for breeding, entertainment, and manual labor. Will the two be able to put off their hatred to each other long enough that they are able to escape, and free the other slaves on the farm as well? Or will they too become mere domesticated mutts? If you're interested in this story line, let me know. We can do either MxF (I would play F) or two+ pairings where we each play at least one of each gender. Lots of possibilities for multiple pairings or even love triangles here.

As I get more ideas, I'll add them here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom