All Looking for Longterm Partners (All Genders Welcome)

Currently reading:
All Looking for Longterm Partners (All Genders Welcome)

Local time
Today 10:51 PM
Hello there!

I'm currently looking for a couple longterm partners! I really enjoy fantasy and historical settings but I don't mind modern settings as well! (I don't do slice of life though, sorry.) I love developing plot and settings with my partner so please feel free to message me if the ideas I have listed below aren't exactly your cup of tea! I do enjoy having smut in my stories but it is absolutely not a requirement. I think a good plot to smut ratio is 70/30.

As for my writing style, I would consider myself semi-literate; I can give you at least two paragraphs in each response and I write in third person point of view. I do work during the day, but I'll try to post at least once every day.

I play sub characters!

Here's a list of my kinks: Bondage, degradation, humiliation, non-con, spanking, biting, choking, etc..

Gore, vore, bathroom related things, butt stuff, pregnancy related things, and extreme violence.

If you have any questions about my kinks and limits, feel free to ask!

Now on to my ideas:

Marayah woke up with a throbbing headache. She slowly opened her eyes and was immediately blinded by the sun. "Oh god," she groaned and quickly turned her head to look away. There was a dull ache all over her body so she took her time to sit up. As her eyes adjusted to the sunlight, she could finally see her surroundings. She was on some sort of rocky beach. Marayah gulped and looked around. She didn't know how to feel. On one hand, she was happy that her plan had worked and that she was alive; on the other hand, she had no idea where she was.

There was no chance Marayah was going to marry her betrothed. He was a selfish, cold-hearted, power-hungry prince and she had no desire in being with him. She had somehow managed to sneak out of the palace by bribing the right people. She had made it to the docks and got on a small boat, foolishly thinking that reading up on sailing would help her navigate the ocean. Well, she had been severely mistaken. She was on the water for a couple hours before the waves started to get violent. The last thing Marayah remembered was looking up at a huge wave that threatened to submerge her.

Marayah had no idea how long it had been since she left home or how far she was from it. She had managed to stand up and slowly made her way down the shoreline, hoping to find help.

Sitting there on the pedestal was the golden jewel. Whoever was in possession of this jewel was guaranteed success, wealth, and prosperity and Thebesi was so close to making it hers. The glimmer in her eyes matched the glimmer of the jewel. She was surprised that the royal family would keep it so unprotected. After taking out the weak guards in front of the trap door, Thebesi easily conquered all the traps and tests set up to deter burglars. Now she was within arm's reach of changing her life.

Smirking, she reached forward for the jewel. She picked it up and held the smooth gem in the palms of her hands. Suddenly, the jewel started to get extremely hot. Thebesi shrieked and dropped the jewel, which caused a cage-like contraption to fall from above her. Now Thebesi was trapped and had burned hands. "Fuck," she muttered under her breath. This wasn't her first time getting in trouble at the palace so she knew that her punishment would probably be severe.

Princess Edelina tried to hide the smile that threatened to appear on her lips. As a princess, she was supposed to act shy and docile, as if she had no other choice than to be engaged to the Prince (or princess!) of the Satia empire. Her father had picked out the match. According to him, it would be the most useful alliance for his kingdom. What he didn't know was that Edelina had bribed the matchmaker into presenting the match to her father. Edelina knew what she wanted and she knew what kind of person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. She had done her own research. The Prince(ess) was known to be intelligent, strong, attractive and an absolute master at war. They were the best, and Edelina deserved the best.

She kept her head down and fiddled with the ring she had picked out for her betrothed. It was their first meeting and it was done in the presence of Satia's royal court. Edelina's parents were sitting next to her betrothed's parents. The only person missing was the Prince(ess). Edelina tapped her foot impatiently, what was taking them so long? A few moments later, the doors to the court room opened and Edelina finally looked up to look at the person she was going to spend the rest of her life with.

I don't have a fully fleshed out idea for this but I was thinking of playing an OC in the setting of Castlevania! There is honestly so much we could do with this so if this of interest to you please let me know!

Other pairings(I'll be playing the role on the right):
Werewolf/human
Alpha werewolf/newest member of pack
Demon/new witch
Demigod/demigod
Demigod/human
Demon/angel
Mercenary/bar maiden
Assassin/target (I'm fine playing any role in this)
Vampire/human
Kidnapper/kidnappe

Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom