MxF Looking for Lots of Romance, Drama & Bad Decisions

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for Lots of Romance, Drama & Bad Decisions

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
Content Warning
  1. Sensitive Topics
Genre Preferences
  1. Romance
  2. Low Fantasy
  3. Slice of Life
  4. Historical
  5. Medieval
  6. Modern
Character Preferences
Canon or Original Characters
Open to Solicitation For
Ideas in Listed Genres
Local time
Today 2:36 AM
Messages
2
Age
27
Location
Paradise
Pronouns
She/her
Hi.

I am Yami, 27 y/o female. CST US time zone. I love writing romance and drama plots and have been roleplaying for over 12 years now.

I have some general pointers for when you write with me.

-Don't be afraid to bump me once or twice a week if you haven't heard from me. Between work (Just got a promotion!) and home life with my partner, I also deal with ADHD, depression, anxiety, etc and my mind can be a scramble. Sometimes I forget to reply because I see something shiny and get distracted. I will definitely understand if you bump me.

-I have work Monday through Thursday NIGHTS, which means I probably won't be able to get a reply out until mornings (unless I had a rough night because of lack of sleep)
Other than that, I'll try to get a reply out at least once to multiple times a week. Unless the stars and planets align and we both just so happen to be available and online at the same time then I can promise more!

-Please do let me know if you are busy, I will try to do the same. I understand and can be very patient, just let me know! Life gets in the way? That's fine! Gonna be gone for a week? Awesome, enjoy your time, take care. If you don't wanna do it anymore, let me know. Otherwise, leaving me with nothing I might assume you are dropping the roleplay.

-Please be ok with OOC chat. Discussing the roleplay is important. If you have questions or don't quite understand something, let me know. I don't bite!
I also love to get to know my partners, swap memes, and even gush over the romance between the characters.

-I generally RP as a female (Sub) in FxM RPs only. I can play any gender for background characters and I could play a male submissive character with MxM if you interest me with a plot. I just can't play a dominant male character, sorry!

-I am looking for anyone who will play a Male character! Age or gender of the person does not matter.

-If there is an age gap (roleplay character-wise), I prefer it to be no more than 10 years. Large age gaps make me a little uncomfortable.

-I am a visual person and do face claims. I have TONS of anime and real-life face claims. To limit them down I will also ask for your preference on hair color for MC unless I have one I really want to play as for that particular role!

-I also like to share photos of what I may be describing (Clothes, Rooms, Houses, background, etc!) and…maybe some memes… THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO, It's just what I like to share.

-Romance in our story is a must!

-Plot/Smut Ratio 70/30, 60/40, sometimes 50/50– Some story is needed before the smut I don't like to jump into it immediately.

-I have an f-list; just ask for it.
That being said, no blood-related or underage relationships. The only forbidden family relationship I am interested in is step-brother x step-sister.

-Please be literate! Have good grammar. Mistakes happen; I make them too, and I won't care unless you have no grammar whatsoever.

-I can't stress enough. Quality over quantity is what matters. I don't need a novel; 1 to 2 paragraphs minimum is required but more is even better!! I need stuff to build off of, and if it's any smaller, I will lose interest. (5-10 or more sentences, NO one-liners.)

-I only write 3rd person, and I prefer to have my partner write 3rd as well.


Still with me? Great!

As long as you see this post, I am open! I am also never replacing anyone

Right now I am looking for LONG-TERM Roleplays with some Romance and Drama!


My ideas are never set the way they are, after all, they are just ideas. Feel free to add or change anything, just talk to me!

Everything is open, the word craving means I really want to write it, but it doesn't have to be chosen if you want to do anything else!

Also--
Kemonomimi...Nekos. I love cat girls. I have so much fun writing them. My character can be kemonomimi or neko for any plot. Just ask.

Recently I've been craving medieval forbidden romances. A Romeo and Juliet-style romance. So pairings:

Princess/prince x Personal servant

Princess/prince x Knight

Prince x Witch

Princess x Prince from a rival Kingdom.

I also have a few plots for this subject.

For generations, two kingdoms have been trapped in a bitter conflict, and both heirs were raised with one rule:

Never trust the enemy.

With peace negotiations approaching, the prince and princess both begin questioning the hatred they inherited. Before they decide the future of their kingdoms, they want to understand the truth for themselves.

Disguised as commoners, they secretly travel to the same city, experiencing one night away from the expectations of royalty.

Neither expects to find each other.

When the prince saves her from danger, the two strangers spend the night together during the city’s festival. They laugh, dance, and talk without the weight of crowns or kingdoms between them.

For one night, they are simply two people. Morning comes, and the princess leaves before he wakes, accidentally leaving her necklace behind.

Days later, the kingdoms meet to discuss peace, and the truth is revealed.
The mysterious woman from the festival is the enemy princess. The stranger she trusted is the enemy prince.

Feeling betrayed, both believe everything they shared was a lie.

Until a mysterious curse begins tying their lives together. When one is hurt, the other feels it. Their wounds are shared, their emotions begin to connect, and an unexplained force starts pulling them back toward each other.

Drawn back to the city where everything began, they realize they are both searching for the same answers.
Unable to reveal the truth without risking war, the two disappear together to find the source of the curse.

Both kingdoms believe their heirs have been taken by the enemy, the prince and princess must rely on the one person they were always taught to hate to find the source of the curse.

The kingdom of Saint Eldoria has outlawed witchcraft for decades. After the Queen was supposedly killed by a witch, the King and Church convinced the people that all witches are dangerous creatures who must be eliminated.

The Prince isn't as cruel as his father, but he believes the same lie. His mother's death has haunted him since childhood, and when rumors spread of a witch living outside the kingdom, he volunteers to handle it himself.

His mission is simple.
Find the witch.
Kill her.
End the threat.
But before he reaches her, something goes wrong. He is attacked and left severely injured. The very witch he came to kill finds him, takes him into her home, and uses forbidden magic to save his life.
Elara welcomes him into her home, unaware that he is the missing prince or that he knows exactly what she is.
He lies about his identity, intending to finish his mission when the time is right.
But the monster he expected never appeared. The prince had been gone for a few days under her care and the kingdom had gone into chaos looking for him.

The prince returns home and tries to protect her without exposing her, he begins challenging his father and the church. He questions whether witches are truly evil, but the king refuses to listen.

So he returns again and again, each time telling himself this will be when he finally ends it.
But he falls deeper.
He sees children running to "Miss Ella" without fear. He watches villagers trust her with their lives. He sees her use the same magic he was taught to hate for nothing but kindness.

The witch he came to kill becomes the woman he loves.

Eventually, to end his son's obsession with the mysterious woman in the forest, the King arranges for his son to marry Princess Vivian, a beautiful noblewoman who appears to be the perfect future queen.
But Vivian has her own secret.
She is a witch. But unlike Ella, Vivian uses her magic for control and power. She hides behind royalty while strengthening the king's anger and fear, hoping his hatred will force the prince away from Ella and toward her.
She can twist emotions.
She can feed fear.
But she cannot create or destroy love.

When the church discovers Ella's identity, she is captured, and the prince's secret is revealed.
The man she healed...
The man she trusted...
The man she loved...
Was the prince of Saint Eldoria.
He was sent to kill her.
Heartbroken, Ella believes everything between them was built on a lie. When the King orders his son to finally prove his loyalty and execute the witch, the Prince chooses her.
He saves Ella and escapes.
Now branded a traitor and accused of being enchanted, the prince travels with Ella from village to village as Saint Eldoria hunts them down.
The King wants his son back.
The Church wants Ella burned at the stake.
And Vivian wants the prince for herself.
(We would obviously start from the beginning and take our time. The end is open and I would very much be open to ideas or changes.)

In the realm of Veridonia, the people once revealed their unique magical powers, using them to heal, control animals, and shape their homeland. However, envy from neighboring kingdoms led to fear and jealousy, with the church labeling magic wielders as malevolent. Internal conflicts ensued, dividing the community.

Amidst this turmoil, the King of Artrindale, driven by dark intentions, emerged as a menace. Kidnapping magic users for an impending war, he transformed the once-celebrated magic into a source of persecution and potential weaponization, plunging Veridonia into deeper turmoil. The population dwindled, and Artrindale's actions cast a shadow over the once-vibrant land. As alliances began to unravel, neighboring kingdoms grew wary of the king's dark plans, contributing to the decline of support.

Recognizing he was outnumbered and unprepared for war, the King of Artrindale fled with his wife and children into the elusive Ebonshade Woods. Their disappearance created a mystery, leaving nobody with any knowledge of their whereabouts and the Ebonshade Woods became a cursed reality. The banishment of magic and the fleeing King marked a somber chapter in Veridonia's history, raising questions about the future and the potential restoration of hope to this once-vibrant land.

-------

Fast forward 20 years
Artrindale is a thing of the past, and Verdonians are thought to be fairytales or no longer exist. Magic is banned with very harsh punishments if caught.
The kingdom (yk) has successfully climbed the scale of power and has made yet another alliance. To celebrate peace, they have decided to host a Royal Masquerade, inviting royal families from across the alliance. Princes and princesses are expected to attend, fostering connections and potential unions. The King of (YK) tasks his oldest son (YC), with finding a wife over the weekend and sealing the marriage the following week.

Unbeknownst to the attendees, the MC arrives using a fake alias and a fabricated royal family name. She is the daughter of the once-feared King of Artrindale, her mother having hailed from Veridonia. Her father compels her on a mission she has no choice in—find a prince, get married, and relay all military information to aid in his ongoing preparations, then kill him.


Here are some general plots I've been wanting to play as well.

-The Jock's Girlfriend-

YC was bullied all through high school by a popular Jock. When college started, he was ready to leave it all behind—a new place, new people, and finally some peace.

Then he met her.

MC is sweet, preppy, and a cheerleader, and they hit it off fast. She graduated from another high school, so she doesn’t know anything about YC’s past—or the Jock who made his life hell.

They get close. Really close. YC starts falling for her.

Then everything crashes.

MC has been dating that Jock since senior year. The Jock who bullied YC. It was Long-distance through graduation, now they are reunited in college. YC had no idea—until he saw them together.

Worse? The Jock is in the same frat. Lives across the hall. Still acts like he owns everything—including her. He treats her like trash but she still believes he loves her.

When MC and YC get paired for a project, they start spending more time together. Jokes, deep talks, late nights. The connection is real.

The Jock notices.

And that’s when YC decides:
He’s not backing off.
He wants her.
And he’s going to take her.

Even if it means starting a war with the person who already ruined one part of his life.

Brother's best friend x Sister
slice of life, drama, romance

Here are some base points;

-The sister and brother could be twins, younger or older, by a couple of years, (If she is older, she probably babysat when they were younger).
-The best friend of a brother has always been over since they were young, so the relationship between a friend and a sister is not new. They grew up together, so they probably saw each other as siblings as well.
-Sister and brother have an OK relationship. It's not the best, but it's not terrible either.
-Brother is very against his friends making a move on his sister, out of protection, or just not wanting to have his friend hang out with her more.
-If the sister is older than her brother, she will most likely have a job as a professor's assistant at the college. She also might let her brother stay at her place while he is at college.
-If she is younger, she might be at her brother's place more often.
(meaning his best friend would still be seen often).

-Unexpected pregnancy / expected role - DRAMA DRAMA ROMANCE

This can be added to any role. But I would love a roleplay that just focuses on family life.
-Unexpected pregnancy for a new couple
-Unexpected pregnancy for a newly married couple
-Unexpected pregnancy for an unmarried or married couple who already have a child/children and are not ready for more.

These ideas can also be added to different pairings. And of course, family life can have some drama sometimes.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

My biggest fandom has to be, Dandadan. Momo x Okarun (Always up for this pairing!!)


Anyway, Hopefully talk to you soon? DM me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom