MxF Looking for more RP partners (Intro to me as a role player)

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for more RP partners (Intro to me as a role player)

Camille

Coffee Chugger
Local time
Yesterday 11:42 PM
Hi everyone! I wanted to make a more comprehensive thread with a lot more info about me, how I roleplay what I roleplay and what I expect in a roleplay partner. Down below I will also by posting a few prompts, if anybody is interested.

about me.

Camille is my pen name and the first character I created at ten years old. I am twenty four now, I have been writing since I was ten and I have been role playing since I was fourteen, so for about a decade now. I do not fandom roleplay anymore, I prefer creating my own characters and curating my own story with others. I am a student and I am from Washington so my time zone is PST. I love cats, Japanese culture and makeup. I study myotherapy.

What to expect and what I look for in a partner.

I am not very picky, I will say that. You have a life and so do I, therefore I will not be able to respond 24/7. However I really value communication and will try to tell you if I am away for a long period of time so if you can, please do the same! As for my style of role playing I usually write long starters before going down to about 2-3 paragraphs. Sometimes I feel like the longer the reply the more it drags on. Please do not god mod. If a specific theme is brought up that I do not like I will let you know. As far as OOC conversation goes, I love meeting new people. Please be aware that, I am not looking for anything more than that, which leads into my next bit of info.

what I will not roleplay, and why.

First things first, I will not roleplay explicit smut or a story that strictly revolves around sex. I have in the past and I grew really tired of it. I am also in a relationship with my partner, and explicit detailed sex is not okay with me. I enjoy romance, and writing implied/passionate scenes with my characters. That's fine, but I have limits.

I will not roleplay rape, derogatory language or themes. I will not tolerate racism, sexism or homophobia as well.

genres that I love!

I usually stick with science fiction and science fiction fantasy. I love futuristic tech and different works and species. I also really enjoy espionage and detective stories. Sometimes I dabble in horror as well. But anything with robots is my jam!

that just about sums me up. Please drop a PM if you guys are interested in starting anything. I love this community.

here are some of my prompts I got going.

Genre: Scifi, action, romance
Pairing: m/f
Summary: a crew of bounty hunters are off to secure the biggest bounty of all time. Your character is a part of the crew with mine. Lots of action, build up romance.

genre: spy, crime
Pairing: m/f, m/m
Summary: detectives going against a killer drug being sold through a cartel. Themes of romance, betrayal. Way more NSFW themes in this.

I will add more when I think of them!

Bump!

Some added plots:

pirates and treasure seeking stories, 20% smut, 80% plot MxF or FxF

detectives in like a hawaii five-o style, same ratio and pairings as above!

Back
Top Bottom