MxM Looking for MxM partners

Currently reading:
MxM Looking for MxM partners

Local time
Today 11:22 AM
Hi all! My name is Voyage, and I'm rather new to this site but I figured I'd try my hand in getting a Request Thread set up. I've been roleplaying for the better portion of 10+ years so I've come to find a home and a deep love for creating stories with other individuals. That said, below I'll post a little more about me and what im looking to roleplay.

About me:
  • I tend to be literate to semi-literate role player. Which means that I tend to have the capacity to write long and well detailed responses given the partners I decide to write stories with. I tend to enjoy roleplays that pack good punches within most replies and keeps the story going. However, I'm not a dead end stickler for length or literacy. As long as a reply has something I can use to form my own reply, then I'm fine with anything as low as 2 or so paragraphs. I'm also not much of a grammar/punctuation freak. Mistakes happen to everyone - heck you'll likely see plenty of mistakes from my end - so don't worry to much about getting this perfectly done.​
  • I tend to be more than a bit busy from time to time between my work schedule, internship, and college life. That said, there may be days where I physically can't post due to what I have going on. Nevertheless, I do tend to try and get replies out most days and if something does pop up, I'll be sure to let my partners know!​
  • I'm usually fine with more smut style roleplays…however, I do tend to prefer a good balanced ration of Story x Smut just so things don't get too boring along the way.​
  • Most of my characters are portrayed as leaning a tab bit more towards the dominant side than anything else. Nevertheless, I do enjoy partnering them with similar character that aren't quite strictly classified as Tops/Dominants or Bottoms/submissive. Still, I understand that can always be the case so I don't mind creating stories with partners who have more Submissive characters in their hands.​
  • I am located on a EST time zone so just be aware of that in can our time zones differ in any way^^.​
  • Feel free to PM/DM if any of the plots I post below catch your attention!​

Potential Plots:

I do have some plots I've been itching to try out for some time now and I'll post them individually in spoilers below. As mentioned above, if any of these catch your eye, feel free to send me a PM/DM and we can discuss things further^^:

YC has always been an independent young man. Born and raised in a quiet yet ever active little town, he was quick to learn the importance of being able to stand up for himself at a young age. It wasn't that his parents were cruel or not loving, they simply wanted to prepare their son for the numerous twists and turns life had in store when he finally left his home down and created a life for himself.

For the most part, YC managed to build a fairly good life for himself. He had plenty of friends, a job, a nice place to live and a good reputation. Hell, he even managed to catch the eye of a somewhat older man that he never thought would frequent his settings. Deucalion was unlike anyone YC had ever met before but there was something about him that had YC wanting to know more. It was almost like a pull…a desperate pull towards the man that made YC want to spend as much time as he could with him. To simply enjoy who Deucalion was. His bright laugh, his mischievous smile, those flirtatious winks, and those times when YC would catch him staring with eyes that seemed as ancient as the stars…eyes that held so much grief, guilt, and longing in them. Emotions that had YC's gut clenching with the need to smother the man with love and comfort…anything to make that grief and guilt go away.

Of course, as much time as they spent together, there were secrets Duke refused to tell him. For example, every time he disappeared for several days, he'd simply come back with a playful grin and a bouquet of flowers. Or every time he got calls in the middle of the night, he'd smoothly think of a flawless excuse to say in order to slip away from YC's bed and vanish into the night.

At first, YC was worried there may be another occupying Duke's time and heart but his worries were quickly erased in the arms of the man he had come to love. And yet…and yet he never thought Duke would one day have the heart to turn on him with the coldness of a brutal winter storm…There was no warning, no alert or noticeable signs of caution that his lover was so close to tearing them apart. It all just simply happened one evening when Duke called YC to meet him in a building YC had never been to before. There he was met with someone who bore his lover's face but wasn't him. It couldn't have been him. Because the man he knew- the Deucalion he had fallen in love with - would have never been that cruel.

Short to say, YC left that building in tears that day. His heart shattered to a million pieces and his soul crushed into nothing that resembled what it had once been. For the days that followed, YC could barely function and it took both his friends and family to slowly begin to pull him out of the abyss he had fallen into. Several months later and YC had begun to feel like his old self - battered and bruised perhaps - but willing to face another day. And in the years that followed, YC rebuilt his world from the ground up, swearing never to fall to the depths his old self had when he had stupidly fallen in love with a man who he had never even truly known.

However, there was one problem. When accidents begin to happen around him left and right and malicious letters begin to appear in his mail, YC knows he's in danger. He just doesn't know what to do about it. The option of going to the police is all but stolen from him when he runs into a stranger who tells him that he knows who can help him. That the man that had once broken his heart, could potentially be the only help he can find in this mysterious web of danger and darkness he finds himself tangled into.

Maybe it's stupid of YC but what other choice does he have? He wants to live right? He needs to live? And if doing so means he has to suck up his pride and follow this stranger to that damned building once more, then so be it. Besides, he has a bone to pick with Deucalion and he won't let the man walk away that easily.

((If you read through Duke's history to the end, you'll see that he mentions a child. I had in mind to play this as a potential mpreg story but that can easily be changed by erasing the mention of a kid. That's completely up to you!))

Human Appearance:

IMG_7356.jpeg

Vampire Appearance:

IMG_7357.jpeg

Name: Deucalion Stark

Nicknames: Duke

Sexuality: Bisexual. He prefers the company of men over women.

Race: Vampire

Theme song:Angel Pt. 2 by Jvke, Jimin of BTS, Charlie Puth, and Muni Long

Personality: Deucalion is a bit of a three-sided coin; as opposed to a two-sided coin depending on the situation.

On one side, he could be classified as an INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging). As an INFJ, Duke is a deeply introspective and private individual, preferring to keep his thoughts and emotions carefully guarded. Despite this, he possesses a keen insight into the motivations and needs of others, often going out of his way to help and protect those around him.

Duke's intuitive abilities allow him to quickly grasp complex situations and find creative solutions, while his strong values and sense of justice drive him to act in accordance with his beliefs. He is a natural strategist and tactician. Despite his reserved demeanor, Duke is able to communicate with others in a way that motivates them to take action, making him a charismatic and effective warrior.

On another side, he could also be classified as very light-hearted and friendly towards members of his own family and syndicate. Loyal and ready to risk his well-being to ensure the survival of those precious to him, Duke isn't a person to question about just how far his conviction will go.

Charismatic and lively, this man clearly knows how to work a room although Duke prefers to be out in the world doing things rather than talking about complex topics. He's always open to new adventures, and even more so if they push him out of his comfort zone. Rational and resourceful, Duke has a unique ability to solve practical problems when he truly sets his mind to it. This vampire loves to dives into the action and trusts his ability to improvise and work things out as he goes along. He is typically good at staying calm during stressful situations and is comfortable making decisions quickly. Duke is not afraid to rock the boat and likes to push the boundaries from time to time if the situation calls for it.

And on the last side, Duke could be classified as terrifying, merciless and murderous when his patience and good-nature finally snap and his dormant temper is roused. To those who ignite his fury, there is no where they can hide or run that he won't find them and may the stars have mercy on their souls once he does. Duke doesn't show mercy when his anger is brought to life nor does he entertain pleads. The moment you step out of his good graces, you might have as well forfeited your life because death will soon be coming for you.

History: Duke remembers all the centuries he's lived and the lives he's touched as if they were pages in a book he's read numerous of times before. From the moment of his first unfortunate yet life-changing encounter with his "Sire", the creature that turned him into what he is now, to the friends he made along the way and the enemies he's buried in the ground throughout his long existence. This vampire, this Elder amongst his kind, has truly seen and done it all. Nothing really phases Deucalion, nevertheless, he does find genuine amusement in the efforts and antics of those around him when it comes to trying to surprise him.

While Duke doesn't have many regrets in his life, there is just one that he has carried on his shoulders for countless lifetimes. The inability to save his love. Entertaining a mortal had never originally been part of the plan, falling in love with him was even less so. Yet when Deucalion met YC, there was no spell or force in creation that could stop the ancient vampire for falling in love with the witty little human. One who pushed him past his own limits and levels of comfort and brought some life back into what had become of a somewhat dull existence. No truer love story could ever be told that could compare to what Duke had with YC but as fate would have it, their happiness was not meant to last. Deucalion was immortal, harder to kill and harder to wound. YC….was fragile. Much too fragile.

Losing him the first time hard hurt like the wounds of a thousand blades trying to tear his long dead heart out from his chest. Finding him a second-third-fourth time and losing him all over again each time made the gift of immortality taste like normal but a cruel and endless poison. So much so that Duke stopped counting the times YC's reincarnation found his way back to him, only for their story to end in tragedy just like every other time. What was the point of continuing the count anyways? What form of madness would he bring upon himself if he tried to do so? No, he'd much rather enjoy their time together than to drive his mind to insanity and the knowledge of what would come next.

And for a handful of YC's reincarnations, that worked brilliantly. Until….Until a threat appeared in a way that was too glaring for Duke to ignore and in order to spare his lover at least in this last reincarnation - and maybe even actually save his life this time - Deucalion broke off all ties with the human and sent him on his way. Heart crushed to ash with tears streaming down his cheeks and all. As much as it tore his undead soul apart to have to do this, if he could save YC by destroying what they had between them, then he'd swallow his grief and guilt and carry on with his plan.

And so…that's how things went and for several years Deucalion heard almost nothing of the mortal. The silent guard he had placed on his once lover to ensure his continued safety - even if it was away from Duke's side - only reported every few years with a single word of whether or not the man still lived. To be frank, Duke expected this to continue until the mortal was old and gray….however, having someone demand a meeting with him one particularly rainy Wednesday morning was not what he thought would interrupt his usual work schedule. Nor did he ever think his gaze would land once again on the familiar features of a man he hadn't seen in quite some time, a mortal who held a child in his arms. One that looked remarkably like Deucalion himself.

They were lovers. They were inseparable. Chosen by a great prophecy descended from the stars themselves. Three constellations brought together to form a bond unbreakable by time, distance or death. They were meant to be together always. Their souls intertwined beyond even the thought of separation. Even the smallest fragments of their individual souls converged and unified into one entity.

They were chosen by the stars....yet a great evil would not be deterred. With great claws and darkness boiling at its core, it tainted one of these great souls with a madness incurable even by the Gods themselves. So great was the taint that the world shook and trembled at every loss of control this soul had for the darkness that tore and shredded at its edges. So toxic was its power, that the soul in its grasp twisted and morphed beyond regonition. So terrible was the burden brought upon by this evil, that a choice was made. One that bore the fate of the world at its core.

The Mighty Dragon Antreas. Guardian of the Seas and Skies. Indomitable Protector of the Humanity and Mythical Creatures alike....Would be sealed for all of time at the bottom of the Seven Seas. For the survival of the world and all who lived upon it, his soul would be locked away until the end of time and with it, the corrosive evil that had darkened it so. The Great Dragon Antreas would be proclaimed dead to the world. His realm and his people would be urged to seek a new King to guide and shelter them, and his lovers......his lovers would play a crucial role in his disappearance, for only they would be strong enough together to lock away what was once their Charismatic and Kind Lover, their Sword and Shield, their True North, their King.

Many years have passed since the day of the great sealing. Years of lasting peace has laid claim to the world of humans and myth birthed creatures as well. Times have showed no signs of danger and the people of this world have lifted their voices to the stars every night and every morning in joyous relief of their extended tranquility....However, this peace proved to be ever fleeting and ever more so fragile. The years of mercy they were given were but a small gift by the Great Darkness. A darkness that had not yet finished causing misery, death, and chaos. A darkness that once again reached out to destroy the peace of the creatures left without their Guardian.

Five centuries after their Great Guardian was sealed away, the earth has begun to tremble and shake again. No longer are the winds filled with the sounds of laughter and joy, but in turn with fear, grief, and pain. The once beautiful and lush world, has begun to give way to the taint of evil. Crops have grown weak and died, animals have given into strange diseases or vanished without sight. Humans grow weaker and more physically fragile with every passing day and the mystical creatures that share this world with them, have grown weary and fearful. Songs no longer fill the skies, misery now lays a heavy claim on the inhabitants of this realm, and fear for what the future may hold under the hold of this monstrous evil is what plagues the survivors of the first and second waves of death....However, not all hope is lost. In the face of such unspeakable odds, a council had been formed and a decision has been made.

This world needed their Protector...now more than ever. His lovers, so lost and but shells of who they had once been, need their mate like a moth needs its flame. While there is fear that their Guardian may not be the Great King they had once known, while knowledge of the darkness that taints his soul is shared by many....what choice do they have but believe he will be able to fight to protect them? That the love between his mates and he will prove strong enough to save his soul in a way that was once doubted. That this time around, the Great Evil that caused their Protector to be sealed, would be forced to cower and flee in the face of their King's return.

IMG_7362.jpeg

Tainted Appearance:

IMG_7365.jpeg

Name: Antreas

Called: Antreas The Great, King Antreas, Guardian of the Seas and Skies, The Great Protector.

Species: Celestial Dragon

Title: King of the Realm

Physical Appearance: Antreas is a breathtaking specimen of a Dragon. Beautiful does not even begin to cover the ethereal appearance of not just his human form, but that of his Dragon body.

As a human, Antreas is impressively tall and broad-shouldered. Long waves of silver/white hair cascades in proud waves down his back. Often left unbound, his hair seems to give off a beautiful sheen when the warmth of the sun's rays traces gentle fingers through it and breaths light into it. Flawless dark tan skin stretches over a powerful build of compact muscle that leaves no stretch of hesitation as to how physically powerful this man is. Vibrant amber eyes peer out through long golden lashes with an intensity that could put the sun to shame. And golden, celestial tribal markings claim portions of this Great Dragon's skin from his forehead, to his shoulders, to his chest and down his back. They are markings of his position as King of not just the Humans he protects, but as King of the creatures of myth as well.

When touched upon by the stain of madness that has claimed a portion of his soul, Antreas eyes take on a ungodly glow of true wickedness. His skin turns a shade darker and his horns, most of the time hidden when he chooses to take on a human form, are displayed with intentions to bring fear into the souls of all who see him. Long, arching claws protrude from where his fingernails would be and the edges of his Celestial marks start to bleed to black.

Personality: Antreas was known for his charismatic and ever patient temperment. Despite his deep, booming voice, a voice brought forth by the truth of the great beast that he is, Antreas was not one to intimidate or suppress his people. Powerful as he is, this Dragon had always measured his words when he addressed his people and sought to bring forth more comfort and reassurance to a fretful heart, than dismay. Protector of the entirety of the Realm, Antreas took his duties seriously and spared no expense to ensure the safety of every creature brought under his care. He would have gladly sacrificed his body in order to see to the survival of his world.

Towards his lovers, Antreas breathed to life a new meaning of love. His tenderness and affection for the "two halves of his heart", as he often called them, was immense and undeniable. There was never a raised voice nor raised hand when tempers were high or misunderstandings were escalated. This dragon always sought to resolve their issues with calm of mind and love, never forgetting to remind his mates of his love for them and his willingness to fix whatever insignificant nuisance that might have caused the start of occassional light arguments. Antreas was an affectionate lover, never hesitating to pull his mates into his arms or simply reach out to touch them in passing. They were his gems. His very soul. The light that filled his being and fueled his motives. When his soul was stained by darkness, that very taint began to chip away at the man he was. He grew darker, less tolerant. More inclined to violence than peace. No longer did he smile gently or offer kind assurances to those around him...instead he scoffed at their misgivings and found amusement in their anxieties. The two souls that had once meant the world to him, became nothing more than obstacles in his way and a harsh word was always just a breath away from leaving his lips in their presence. Though Antreas struggled to withhold his growing bloodthirst and writhing temper, at least towards his mates, his determined proved to be to weak to halt the fury that escaped him when he realized the whispered intentions of all in the realm to seal him away.

The Great Protector did not go silently into his sealing. He fought and raged against any who dared draw close to him, claws tearing through limbs and bodies without a care in sight. Blood soaking the ground and livid roars ripping through the air in the midst of such a dreadful battle. It took the combined forces of his lovers to weave a spell strong enough to immobilize him and another, this time heartbreaking, spell to force his eyes to close and his consciousness was sealed away as he was locked away into the deep bosom of the Seven Seas.

The Phoenix's song (Changed some of the words in this song to better match the story):

I am my mother's savage child
The one who runs barefoot
Cursing sharp stones
I will not cut my hair
I will not lower my voice

My mother's child is a savage
He looks for his omens in the colors of stones
In the faces of cats, in the falling of feathers
In the dancing of fire
In the curve of old bones

Cursing sharp stones
I will not cut my hair

My mother's child dances in fire
He sings heathen songs
By the light of the moon
And watches the stars and renames the planets
And dreams he can reach them
With a song and the wind

Cursing sharp stones
I will not cut my hair

We are all brought forth out of darkness
Into this world, through blood and through pain
And deep in our bones, the old songs are waking
So sing them with voices of thunder and flames

We are our mother's savage children
The ones who run barefoot
Cursing sharp stones
We are our mother's savage children
We will not cut our hair
We will not lower our voice

YC was born into a world of luxury and wealth. Born into the bloodline of the Great Dragon God, he knew of nothing of pain and misery. His childhood was one of plesantness and beauty. Of love and warmth. Yet as he grew and as the world around him became all the more clear to him, he came to realize one dreadful, bone chilling fact. Of all the love his family shared with him...it was not shared with those within his Kingdom. Whilst the humans in his Kingdom were protected, they were thought of as little more than slaves and servants. His family, born with the blood of the ancient dragons running through their veins, thought of little more than the profit of their own family and bloodline...hardly sparring a thought to the lesser race that lived amongst them. In short, his family were tyrants. And he was their newest, most beloved Prince...

As he aged and learned more about the brutality of his family and those that were targeted by their selfish nature, YC tried to bring a stop to it. He pleaded with his parents. Tried to sway the mentality of his older siblings. Even tried to voice his concerns to the council....However, none of his efforts bore any fruit. None helped bring salvation to the fates of the poor humans under his family's cruel ruling....until one fateful night. One that would be written down in the historical scrolls and sung with voices of joy, pride and hope for ages to come.

Unbeknownst to YC, his reptilian family were not the first to rule these lands. No, for many years ago, long before the time when the dragons had come to dig their cruel talons into this land, there had been peace. Songs of happiness, of welcome and friendship, had once filled the gentle breeze that swept through this Kingdom. Humans were treated with honor and respect. They were granted liberties and freedom in the way the YC's family would have never allowed. They were often invited into the walls that bore the home of the ruling family, where they were welcomed to discuss concerns or join in festivities and feasts. Humans were praised for their accomplishments and most of all....they were protected by great wings of fire. By mighty, ancient birds filled with wisdom and honor. By the Phoenixs that had claimed this land as theirs many any years ago.

During those times, under the rule of their King and Queen, life was good...better yet, it was nearly perfect...until the dragons came. The battle between the dragons and the birds of fire was a vicious, savage one. One that befell the old birds with the cruelty of a blow that held no warning. No precursor. No previous notion. And no matter how vicious the battle was fought, the Phoenix were left with no other option but to accept defeat when the ferocity of the Dragons left them cornered and vulnerable. It was thought that all of the Phoenix bloodline were killed on that day. It was a day said to bare the "death of freedom and joy" by the the humans. It was a day the dragons rejoiced as the day they brought the land under their order and control....and yet, their certainty of their victory proved to be fool-hearted. An action that left them vulnerable to the attack that ripped through them many years later.

Surya had witnessed the death of his family at a young age by the claws of those vicious, monotonous beasts. He only survived do to the courage and tenacity of his eldest brother. Pushed into exile, forced to pretend that all of their kind had indeed fallen during the ferocious battle that had lasted for several days and nights, Surya and the few surviving members of his kind fell into shadows and silence. For years they lay in wait, bidding their time and growing strong again for the moment where they'd be able to repay those reptiles for the pain and grief they had caused. For the cruelty they had bestowed onto their humans and the injustice they had allowed to thrive under their rule. When the day finally came, when their numbers had been reborn and their strenght reignited, Surya led his men into battle. And my, what a glorious battle it was! Much like what had happened to his family in his youth, the dragons had not expected the resurgence of the former Monarchy and much like what happened to the Phoenix...the dragons fell under the force of the assault. Nearly every single one was slain, their bodies displayed with savage pride, serving as a warning to any surviving dragons who might think to try their luck again.

And with order finally restored...one would think Surya and his kind could get to work getting their Kingdom back to the former glory it once held. And yet, there is one problem. YC just so happened to fail to find a way to escape the assault on time and has now found himself at the mercy of the Phoenix. The very species that his family once had decimated years ago. What will be his fate? As Surya's personal slave/servant, will he be offered even the slightest shred of kindness? Or will the unforgiving heart of the once lost Phoenix Prince offer nothing but the pain and misery Surya once had to suffer through himself?

IMG_7367.jpeg

Name: Surya

Title: King of the Phoenix

Called: The Lost Prince, The Brightest Flame, The Blazing One

Species: Phoenix

Sexuality: Surya is attracted to whatever captures his attention, he has no preference in gender.

Personality: Towards his people and the humans under his protection, Surya is warm-hearted, generous and kind. There is nothing he wouldn't do for those under his guidance and protection. His love for them is like a furious and bright flame burning fearlessly throughout the night. Those who know him best know the man to be a brilliant strategist and a affectionate, charismatic friend, willing to risk life and limb for the wellbeing of those he cares for.

Towards his enemies, Surya is merciless and cruel. He has no issues repaying the same savage cruelty he had once suffered through with heartless deeds of his own doing. He'd gladly watch his enemies burn to ashes in front of him before allowing his people to dance atop of their pathetic remains. Meticulous and cunning, Surya would never let anything slip past his attention if it meant delivering a punishment worth the crime committed. Be it old, young, female, male, naive or intentionally idiotic....he doesn't discriminate. If you have done things that have led you to having Surya as an enemy, this Phoenix would joyously rain down the flames of his fury until there is nothing left to burn.

Back
Top Bottom