MxF Looking for my Joker (Smut-Driven)

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for my Joker (Smut-Driven)

CharlotteRose

Southern Belle
Local time
Today 6:34 PM
Let me just start off saying I've had this idea in my head for a long time, but the RP site I started writing on was a PG-13 site so I refrained from posting it up there because I want the Joker to played accurately and he isn't PG-13. Secondly, the character I have in mind I am basing of my favorite artist Maria Brink, she is the lead singer of my favorite band In This Moment. (If you are into rock/metal/screamo and have never heard of this band I would suggest listening to her music 100000%)

My character's backstory is a dark one, much like the Joker's. She was born into a 'religious' family. She was abused and I know we can't really talk about the abuse of children/teenagers but both of her parents were sick. Her mother hated her and would try to cleanse her, once by burning a cross on her body and then another time by drowning her. Her father was also twisted and did other things that didn't leave physical scars.

When she turned 18 she left and moved in with a boyfriend who didn't treat her any better. It wasn't until he died in a fire did she start to make a better life for herself.

She always loved to sing and she was talented song writer. The underbelly of Gotham was welcoming to the pain she had in her voice and words and she would start performing during open mic nights, battle of bands kind gigs.

During one of the shows she was performing, the Joker just so happened to be there not for the show, more or less to meet with a few thugs that owned the venue. He heard her before he saw her and when he saw her he saw someone just as damaged as he was. And we all know what he likes to people who are damaged.

I don't really have anything planned as far as action goes, it's not necessarily a romance either although there will be smut involved. But what I do know is:

1.) Her home becomes kind of like a safe house for him and his goons when they are hiding.
2.) She doesn't try to change him like Harley tried in the beginning.
3.) She accepts him for all his flaws - something he isn't used to.
4.) He keeps coming back for more and will kill anyone if they try so much as touching her.
5.) He doesn't love her - at least not how normal person would.
6.) She loves him - but knows he will never feel the same.

If you made it this far that is fantastic!! Now on to the boring part: expectations:
1.) I understand sometimes length is difficult but I would like some detail.
  • Which means I want to know what he is thinking not just what he is saying or doing.
2.) Push the story forward.
  • I don't want to have the whole RP play out in one scene. We can push time forward, he isn't going to be with her everyday.
3.) Have fun with it.
4.) Please don't leave me hanging - if your replies are going to be delayed by days please forewarn if you can (I understand that emergencies happen)

**Something else to mention. MC will be a submissive.**

MY KINKS
Yes
- Roleplaying (Wigs, dress up, etc.)
- Body mutilation (Cutting of skin)
- Anal
- Vaginal
- Oral (Giving and receiving)
- Spanking
- Rough play
- Toys
- Rape*
- Threesome**
- BDSM

No
- Removal of body parts
- Bestiality

*Joker will not have to rape MC, but I am not opposed to having it happen to her.
**He will not be sharing her with another man - he might even have a hard time sharing her with another woman.

0ed504737975f36f42c9865e1343fd83_full.jpg
816132343ef0145bb303e75145fd089c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom