MxF Looking for my Wolverine

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for my Wolverine

LittleMsHart

Professional Simp
Local time
Today 6:10 AM
I'm just going to get this out of the way, I do not want to double. Perhaps I'll accept requests to do so on another thread at another time but at the moment I'm tapped out on that. So I'm looking for someone to play Logan! The meaty, hairy, hunk of a mutant that he is. You know, smokes cigars because they don't do a damn thing to him and makes the meanest looks that makes a man run away and drives a woman crazy.

I write in the para/lit style, so please no script or asterisks. Length isn't an issue for me as long as I'm not getting one and two liners. That being said, I'm not expecting a novel either. There is such a thing as too long and I think around two to three healthy paragraphs is a good place to be, of course some more lax or fast paced scenarios could do with one. As long as we're both putting in effort, we'll be just fine.

Do not control my character. Now it's one thing to control her through your own, like for example Logan picks her up or knows what she's going to do and does it for her. Essentially, manhandling is fine, after all he's the gruff, actions speak louder than words kind of guy. What is not okay is just saying that she did something I didn't make her do and using that as a branch to fast forward or do something else. If I've implied she would do said thing that's fine, go right ahead, but the physical equivalent to putting words in her mouth is a big no-no. If you're unsure or want to do something but feel hesitant, just throw a message my way and we'll work something out. I love ooc chats, so I hope you do too.

I have basically none. Cussing, blood spraying out of an artery, Logan needs help getting an intestine off of his claw, doesn't matter, I'm game. My rules are simple. No rape, anal, choking outside of a fight and using demeaning terms like slut or whore for dirty talk. Oh, and no toilet play. I enjoy insemination/breeding (not the sexualizing the pregnancy itself, just the primal act behind it and the sensation of being cummed in) and body worship. I'm a sub in the sheets, queen on the streets so does only please.. This does not mean heavy bdsm however, perhaps light, but I resonate best with someone who has that energy. Anything else we can explore together!

4d25ad83f589caaa2c983e882dbb2efc.jpg Roslyn Hart (Vixen) Character Sheet
You can skim if you'd like to have an idea about her to see if there's a connection, I just ask that it's given a proper read if we decide to roleplay together.

Without further ado, a few ideas for plots! You don't have to pick one of these if you have something else in mind and even if you do I'm always up for brainstorming. As long as it's set in stone that she's lined up to become wifey or already is, I'm a happy camper. My take on their dynamic is one where time isn't a factor. We all saw the way he instantly reacted to Jean, which leads me to believe when presented with a partner that feels the same way they'd just react on how they feel and go from there. Of course a dynamic is a whole layer and there are more bits and pieces to add and shift around, but as it varies by partner that can be something we discuss together. As long as there's a healthy amount of romance, I'm a happy camper.

This idea plays off of Wolverine coming from a future where they're always on the run and civilization is pretty much shot to shit. Roslyn is alive and kicking, but constantly being on the run doesn't offer much reprieve for alone time, romance, and general happiness aside for a few fleeting moments. As a result when Logan is sent into the mind of his past self, they cross paths earlier than they were meant to by a few years. He sees her happy and thriving, the way that she used to be, and Roslyn is shocked at how he looks at her like he'd known and loved her his whole life. With the decision to recruit her for his mission and ensure that he wouldn't risk losing their future connection, it's a whirlwind romance from there.
(See Scenario 2 for an alternate start/continuation plot)

(continuation or alternate starting point to scenario 1. After being recruited by Logan to stop the sentinel threat and succeeding, Roslyn rescues him from the water. What could possibly go wrong in this moment? When he comes to it isn't the future Logan in his head anymore, it's the present James Howlett, who has no recollection of the past few days aside from a glimpse upon a rocky moment. So how will he feel when he wakes up and find out he has a girlfriend? However it may be, trouble isn't far behind when Victor, not-so-loving brother and Stryker's lapdog comes to collect him.
(See Scenario 1 for an alternate start/origin story)

Pretty much like Scenario 2 bit after he's had the procedure done and got his memory wiped. Sabertooth wouldn't be after him and his only issue is making money and trying to figure out why his mind is so blank. Enter Roslyn, a woman he meets on the job because her stupid boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to take her to a cage match. Ensue Logan taking interest and proceeding to play Mr. Stealyogirl and it goes from there.

In a world where one mutant's cursed powers got out of hand/experimentation on one such individual did, the rest of the world pays the price and is left to deal with the aftermath. Mutants with healing factors' bodies fought the virus off faster than it could take effect, ones like Colossus could just keep their special layers activated, but the rest of the world wasn't so lucky. One could find a safe place and keep it like that for a while but trouble always came knocking, as is the case for Roslyn and Logan. Their house off the grid in Canada may have worked in the beginning, but sooner or later that ball was going to drop and they too would have to relight the torch of their previously nomadic lifestyle. Would the world ever be the same? Nobody knows the answer, but at least they have each other.

Roslyn is grieving the loss of her late husband, whose uniquely enhanced skeleton slowly poisoned and killed him. The last few years of their lives together were spent more like a caretaker and her ward rather than the sexually charged husband and wife they had once been, yet their spark never died down, not truly. It broke her heart to remain youthful while the harshly warped passing of time robbed him of the same pleasure. When the opportunity rose to be sent back in time, back before that curse was laid upon him although useful at the time, she didn't hesitate to take it. Now all that was left was to actually find him and make things right. If not to stop the adamantium procedure entirely, then at least to inject him with an antidote developed far too late to counteract the metal's poison core.

As one would assume, this concept won't really feature a lot of action. Slice of life and smut with a sprinkling of action here and there, mostly just Logan being himself and maybe a sub-plot including his job or an enemy mutant poking around. But at least in the beginning, with all threats seemingly behind them and the chance to settle down happily taken, Roslyn and Logan get to work building up their lives together. They got married, have a home, built together of course, and enough space from any neighbors to get the privacy they crave. Roslyn even got to open up the shop she had always wanted! What could possibly be missing? Children, specifically babies. Making them isn't an issue with their special bodies, but circumstances never seem to stop finding ways to make them wait. Will they succeed? That's for us to decide.

Last edited:
Too bad, as I had a character that could tie into Iron Man II opposite Jean who'd likely need help from Logan.

I'm sorry, are you attempting to dangle that idea in front of me like a carrot to try and make me change my mind? Gotta say, I'd be a lot more receptive to it if I didn't say no to doubling on my very first line. Keep an eye out though, I'm sure someone will be advertising for the right scenario.

Not really. I had considered one of the DoFP plots, but I never saw the movie. The character I have in mind has a rather..... unique mutation. What he inherited from his father... enhances his mutation.

Is his mutation the ability to only hear what he wants to hear? Because I think that might be a trend here.

Back
Top Bottom