Looking for new parterns to explore new worlds

Currently reading:
Looking for new parterns to explore new worlds

Local time
Today 3:13 PM
Hi there! I'm looking for someone that would go well with one of my characters. You don't have to be an expert but I do enjoy good grammar and longer paragraphs so it doesn't feel so choppy.

Nikita: Nikita arrived one day without memory of who she was or where she came from. All she had to her names were the clothes on her and the sun pendant that hung around her neck. Her only clues were the scars on her chest.

Chiara: To her every word she says is a matter of life and death. Her father was banned for treason and it is only by the kings good grace that she still lives. She is angry and forced to be silent. For now...

Chris (M or F) Chris had no future prospects. Born 5th child of a simple man, crime seemed to be the only way to go. Though Chris acts like they don't care, they have a secret hearth of gold.

Phil: Phil stands with the world on his shoulders. As the only son he is due to lead the empire after his father and is forced to take on the role he's expected to.

Adriana: Adriana is a resourceful young woman who knows that if she wants to get out of the slums she needs to use her assets.

Maggie: Maggie is a peculiar young woman who never quite fit the norms. But she is kind and she prides herself in that.

All of these can be adjusted to fit a different genre and all of them can go with either genders.

Rules:
Unless we've agreed on different you will treat my characters with respect. Which means no non-con, no physical or verbal abuse and no treating them like children.

I am in charge of what happens to my characters (within the boundaries of the plot)

Smut is allowed but I want it to be relevant to the plot.

Both romance and sex is welcome but I want it to come natural. If two characters fit better as friends, then that's how it is.

Suggestions (but not limited to)
1. A and B are entering in an arranged marriage. (19th century, medieval, fantasy)
2. A has been given the sacred duty to protect B at all costs.
3. A rebelion is spurring in the kingdom the royal family is no longer safe. To keep them safe, the children are sent away to live in hiding, where they now have to adjust to a life in secrecy.
4. On a magical school (university) where only girls are allowed A(a boy) sneaks in by dressing up as a girl (reversed sexism kind of setting)
5. In a postapocalyptic war, two people fight to keep the danger away from the base. Even if they have to move beyond, the wall.
6. Space Pirates.
7. Regular pirates where A has snuck aboard the ship.
8. A was just a simple servant until she caught the eye of the City Watch.

More suggestions are welcome! Please ask if there's any questions and drop a comment if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom