MxF Looking for new partners!

kaylakayla

Sweetheart
Local time
Today 7:03 AM
Pronouns
she/her
-What I'm looking for-
I'm on the search for some new roleplays and partners! I love writing anything romance, it's sort of a guilt pleasure of mine. I do have a few pairings in mind that I would like doing, but I'm pretty open so if there's one that isn't on the thread, just shoot me a message with any of your ideas.
-About myself-
I have been roleplay on and off for honestly a lot of my life, but have just gotten back into it recently. I'm in my early 20's and despite having a full time job, my availability is pretty open. I would say that I can respond at least once a day, to multiple times a day when I have the inspiration and time. I love a good romance novel, and that seems to translate into my roleplays. For any of the pairings or ideas that you may have, I would definitely need some romance for it to work.

-Writing preferences-
I do try not to be too picky with someone's writing style, because believe me I'm not perfect myself, far from it really. I tend to write anywhere from 200 words to 1000, it all just depends on the inspiration as well as my partner as well. I do prefer playing female characters, but could be open to do a male character for the right person. As well as my tolerance level for gore can be pretty high, since I have a few pairings that would call for more dark and violent scenes.

-Spicy scenes-
I'll be honest, as far as smut and sexual scenes go, It's not something I think of in the forefront of my roleplays. Im here to create a love story between two characters with my partner, but I would see sexual scenes coming into play after development. I think they're important when building that relationship between characters, but not at all something my stories will rely on.

-Pairings-
I do have a list of pairings that I usually search for, and as far as plots and specifics are concerned, I like to talk those over more with my partner and get a story that we both love. In reality when you look at my pairings, you'll see that I do like the male character to be a bit of the intimidating and scary type, but I love a good soft spot for the female character. All of the pairings I like, and I would be open to any ideas that you have as well (as long as there's romance involved) just shoot me a message! That being said, the pairings at the top of the list are pretty high on my list of wants :)

•Pairings list

-Gang leader or mafia leader X soft and sweet girl
-Some sort of enemies to lovers
-Country boy X City girl/Country singer
-First responder pairings (ie, paramedics, firefighters, police)
-Forbidden love (this could be something like older brothers best friend, or daughter and son of rivalling family's)
-Champion Boxer/fighter X girl learning self defence
-Wherewolf mate stories (though I do usually like a slice of life roleplay, I have read a lot of wherewolf mate books and would be open to this as well.)
-Military X Generals daughter
-Childhood best friends

This list is just a rough idea, and like I said I'm pretty open to plots and pairings, just shoot me a DM and we can talk it over! I look forward to writing with y'all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom