Unspecified Looking for partner

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for partner

Local time
Today 12:52 AM
Hi everybody! New to the site....about 30 minutes prior to this post actually lol but hey a closed mouth don't get fed right? So I don't have any idea what to put here so I'll just do lists!

Dislikes:
uhm....
well when it comes to sexy times I don't do water sports and such but...that about covers it. I'll give most things a chance. Can't hurt to ask right?

At the moment I have a hankering for a Star Wars roleplay in the way of Jedi/Sith. I can be either but lean more towards the dark side in most things. We could talk about the details and figure things out in pm's so gimme a shout!

Would you like to start a story where I am a normal male driving down the road going a little fast and you a female cop pull me over and wee see what insues

Hello again you! I would also be very interested in doing a Star Wars role-play and I love Jedi/Sith pairings! Were you leaning towards using original characters or playing Canon characters? I'd be up for either, so either way works.

Okay, so what is your Star Wars character or characters?

Nikoka's family were nomads that found their way to the lower decks of Taris to live under the oppresive views of the xenophobic humans living above them on the upper decks and skylofts of the rich and powerful. They were treated as lower life forms but made their way through the day to day fine enough and without many incidents. They survived many hardships and were eventually helped by a few Jedi that had found their way onto the planet and took it upon themselves to right the many wrongs pressed upon the citizens of the lower decks and beyond. The prejudice didn't end but it was lessened by their actions and life on Taris became easier.
It wasn't long before that all fell apart when a force unheard of in the galaxy laid waste to the planet from the skies and killed most of the people on the surface. Few made it out alive and none off the planet for months. Her family again were lost to the stars adrift upon the pity of strangers and the like. Many years later Nikoka was born on a small freighter to a mother and father that worked for a man no better than a hutt. Many years were spent under that forceful hand of a man that only grew hatred in Nikoka's soul.
It wasn't until the ship was set upon by a ship that held a young Jedi, only a padawan unbeknownst to Nikoka, that wasn't much older than Nikoka and freed her from the terrible mans hands. He was on his way to a planet named Tython to train further in the ways of the Jedi and took pity on the young girl so filled with rage and took her along. Ragork was the young man's name and he vouched for the girl upon arrival to Tython.
The council there saw the potential of the girl immediately but was also aware of the rage that stirred inside of her and meant to reject her from training in the Jedi arts. But with the True Sith Empire in full swing and Ragork's pleading she was accepted and put with him as her 'Guardian' to watch over her as her training started.
She quickly became a Sentinel head and shoulders above the rest of the trainees on the planet but was never able to put her past where it belonged. She was ruled by her passions and as a Cathar they were stronger than most other races. But Ragork, who himself had become a consular of great note, seemed able to keep her in line as she seemed to respond better to his words than those of the masters on the council.
Nikoka was paired with Ragork as his companion and they set off amongst the stars to thwart the Empire where they could. He the soft heart and light guided will of the force, and Nikoka the arm that cast down those of the dark side. All the while being policed. She called him Master much to his dismay but it became the norm not long into their relationship.
In their travels they came across a girl who had been raised to be a dark Jedi. Nikoka, against the wishes of the council and words of her 'Master' took great pity on the girl and took her unto her life as Ragork did her. It wasn't long before the two had fallen madly in love with each other and were nigh inseperable. Even to the point when the girl was brought before the council and they began to make talk of her inprisonment Nikoka stepped between them and threatened the life of every council member. Mostly out of shock They both were able to walk right out of the chamber and back to Nikoka's ship.
With her 'Master's' hold on her slipping and the ever present claws of the Dark Side gripping at her will she fall to the ways of the Sith or will Ragork be able to save his dear friend from the path she has set upon or will Nikoka and her love be the force that pushes the Empire to new heights?
Only time will tell.

obvs things can be changed a bit to better fit things for other roleplays. Her story is based off of what she has been in thus far in her existence. Be it table top or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom