Unspecified Looking for Partners!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for Partners!

Local time
Today 3:13 AM
Hi everyone!

So, as the name of this thread suggests I am on the prowl for some roleplay partners. However, before I get into any specific plots or genre specifications, I'd like to lay down a bit of a framework to my style and give some general housekeeping info.

A bit of personal info is required for me to be able to find the best partners for me. I am a full-time employee, I am off of school for the summer, and I plan on working well over 60 hours a week to try to pay for said schooling, so I'm not someone who will be at my computer all day writing (even though I wish I could be). Please know this doesn't mean I will give up on any roleplays, but it may take me time to put out new replies.

For my writing style, I prefer paragraphs. I like taking time, even if it means a few days, to formulate and write out a response, just to make sure that I am putting forth something that's worth continuing. I generally try to write in third person limited, so essentially, I only write from my characters perspective of the things around them.

I have no restriction on genre, while I may only have ideas for a few specific genres, I am open to everything. This includes smut, but only if its important to the plot. I don't however want a roleplay that is nothing but smut.

I am also comfortable roleplaying as a character of any gender/sexuality, as well as having my partners do the same if they so choose. I am personally a pansexual female, but that doesn't mean the characters I portray have to specifically represent me.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, here are some general genres/plots that I would be interested in doing. Of course, this isn't all I'm open to doing, if anyone has any ideas for something I'm totally down for that as well.
Genres:
-Historical
~Anything revolving around a revolutionary event (wars, leadership events, etc.)​
-Sci-Fi
~Post-apocalyptic, or coming up with new worlds​
-Romance
~I'm a sap who watches too many rom coms, what can I say​
-Supernatural
~This is the genre I've probably thought the most about. However, I tend to shy away from the typical vampire werewolf train of thought unless there's an element or a plot line to freshen it up, as it is such a cliché​
Plots:
~So, these are very loose and open to interpretation and discussion. These are just some vague ideas that I would love to expand upon with a partner. Likewise, if someone else has a plot that they'd love to do, or if anyone wants to come up with something completely new, let me know! ~
1. A universe where when a person with malicious intents kills another person, they gain the life-force that the person killed had left (Ex. someone who killed someone who was 50, and would have lived another 25 years, would have their life extended by 25 years). However, as the number of murders go up, the killers humanity diminishes, and they gain qualities that are closer akin to that of a monster
2. A post-apocalyptic scenario where humanity diminished from resource depletion, which lead to warfare or some other catastrophic event​

Hi! I'd love to do a historical/revolutionary type thread with you. Maybe alternative history that would bring in some supernatural elements, if you like? Your second plot idea could possibly tie into that as well, or we could do that on its own, if you'd be interested.

Back
Top Bottom