Looking for partners

Currently reading:
Looking for partners

Liam Robin

Knight
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:51 PM
Hey, my name's Liam! I'm 26, and I've been role playing for at least 12 years now. Though I took a lengthy hiatus, I'm excited to get back into role playing.

I have some guidelines, but I promise they're not anything crazy:

1) I prefer my partner(s) to be at least 20 years old.

2) I'm not great at writing smut, but I will if it happens during a role play. It won't be right away, and I won't do role plays that are mostly smut.

3) I'll do MxM, and MxF.

4) I love plotting the role play with my partner, so I don't have any pre made plots. I'd much rather create something brand new that we both added to.

5) I'm not a fan of role playing fandoms, but I may make exceptions.

6) My replies tend to be about 3-6 paragraphs. As long as you give me something to reply to, I'm happy. I'm not the fastest role player. I try to get a reply out every two days at least, All I ask is you reply at least once a week.

7) Not really a rule, but I enjoy getting to know my partners, and starting a friendship. I'm more than happy to chat as well as plot in DMs!

Genres

1) Medieval Fantasy

2) Horror

3) Supernatural themed. Not the show.

4) Ghost x Human

5) Supernatural Creature x Mortal/Hunter

I'll also do a lot of different pairings that aren't listed here.With pairings, I'll almost always play any character.

This is obviously not a full list, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. Please feel free to ask me if you want to role play, but I didn't mention something you're interested in. I'll most likely want to give it a try.

Last edited:
Um.. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to give a shot at creating an rp with you. I am 25 and just like yourself not so great at smut but if it were to come up then I try my hardest. I have a bit of dyslexia but I don't let it hinder me along with grammar, it's not perfect but do able. Also, I'm a multi-roleplayer but I also give what is given to me, so give me a few paragraphs and I'll respond in the same way. I don't like premade plots unless it's shows and what not but that's not really what this site is about. I also prefer MxM as a pairing and as far as genres' I'm up for just about anything I can get behind. I will add that Social anxiety kind of rules my life til I get a feel for the person, that's what stands out about your post to me at least, getting to know the person behind the screen/characters.

If you're still looking I'm interested* in trying something in a Medieval Fantasy setting. =)

I haven't done much writing in a couple of years though, so I might be a bit rusty to start. I will , however, do my best and be mindful of my spelling and grammar.

I can promise a reply at least once a week (to start). I don't want to commit myself to a certain number of paragraphs, but rest assured Id write whatever was necessary to move the story forward.

I don't really like smut/gore/other "extremes".

Let me know if you're interested in getting the plot-ball rolling!

Last edited:
Bump. I'm coming off a hiatus, so I' looking for more RPs.

Hey man, I'm 21 and looking for a long term partner (in roleplay, not life LOL). What do you say we do something that involves a whole cast of characters? I'm getting real bored with the 2 main characters who fall in love plot! xD

Back
Top Bottom