Both Needed Looking for Players to Assist in Building "The Seven Systems and Beyond" [Sci-Fi and Fantasy Cross-Over, Magi-Tech]

Currently reading:
Both Needed Looking for Players to Assist in Building "The Seven Systems and Beyond" [Sci-Fi and Fantasy Cross-Over, Magi-Tech]

Aetheria

Quill Bearer
Local time
Yesterday 11:15 PM
Pronouns
Her, she
{{THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS -- I AM CHANGING SOME THINGS TO MAKE THIS MORE RPG-STYLE FRIENDLY **Edited 23/02/2022]]

I'm looking for players who would like to roleplay characters within the universe I have begun to create, to assist in details for the current setting and to create new ones, to form organizations or clients for Silent Refrain and their foils to interact with, other ships or interests, passengers, additional crew, and/or planets/species within/beyond The Vast. I am fairly flexible and open-minded to most ideas, especially those with thought and effort behind them.

The universe setting is linked in my signature, as are my character profiles for the Main Characters (the crew of the Silent Refrain). "Villain" characters are also available, as are some of the main crew's characters if there is interest. Original content is also welcome.

Aetheria: The Database (The Universe of Aetheria Setting Information)
Characters -- List of Potential Characters (Open Enrollment)

Options for Player Characters:
  • Silent Refrain Crew or Antagonist Crew
  • Organizations (The Mage Collective, The Source University, Haze Processing, Merchant Groups or Corporations, Scavenging Groups or People, Cult(s), etc.)
  • Clients (Looking to hire The Silent Refrain? -- Investigations, Smuggling, Rescues, Treasure-Hunting, Espionage, Scavenging, and so forth)
  • Foils/Villains/Enemies/Other Mercenaries
  • Planets &/or Species outside the Seven Systems
  • Government or Organizations within or outside The Seven Systems
  • Additional Crew &/or Passengers for The Silent Refrain or The Shadow Revenant
  • Original Ideas -- If you have an idea I haven't listed, please let's discuss!

Please contact me via PM if you are interested in playing a role!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom